Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Nolvadex...

NeckCrank

Does anyone take this "just in case" without waiting for side effects?
Would this be recommended? I am soon to start my 1st cycle and will probably wait because I want to add winny to my stack.
Deca 200 - 250 / week for 8 weeks
Sust 250 - 500 / week for 8 weeks
Throw in whinny for last 4 weeks (unless some one has a better suggestion)

Will also hit HCG after the cycle.

Anyways, I know this is pretty mild but, should I take Nov just to be safe before any potential side effects hit??

Thanks in advance

Those are pretty mild doses, i don't think you'll have any problems. The smart thing to do is always have it on hand just incase. If you get any signs of gyno, then jump on the nolva....

Good Luck.

See Ya.

no wont need any nolv, lets hope not, i would up the dose of deca to 400mg, sus to 500mg, and still havelow sides if any

Take the novs for sure. Why take a chance. Once the gyno starts it will usually continue even if you add novs. You need to start the novs with the test for it to be effective. You could get gyno on 500mg of sust. Some people's gyno never goes away once they get it so why would you take this chance?

I agree. Better safe then sorry. One thing you have to watch out is the rebound effect of Nolvadex. If you start taking it make sure you don't stop, otherwise your estrogen receptors will be hit with any excess estrogen and you will be mroe gyno prone.

That's how I got fucked.
Since it's your first cycle you should play it safe and see how your body respnds to test/estrogen. Everyone is different.
As far as gyno not going away, absolutely true in some cases so it's big risk. If you take the Nolvadex at the right time and lower your test dose then yes I think you can reverse the growth maybe. But if you take it too late then you will be shopping for a bra with your girl.

So take my advice from a guy who made his mistake and got caught: play it safe until you have enough experience/knowledge to when and how to add anti-estrogens.
Thsi would be my recommendation for any test virgin.

I agree. Better safe then sorry. One thing you have to watch out is the rebound effect of Nolvadex. If you start taking it make sure you don't stop, otherwise your estrogen receptors will be hit with any excess estrogen and you will be mroe gyno prone.

That's how I got fucked.
Since it's your first cycle you should play it safe and see how your body respnds to test/estrogen. Everyone is different.
As far as gyno not going away, absolutely true in some cases so it's big risk. If you take the Nolvadex at the right time and lower your test dose then yes I think you can reverse the growth maybe. But if you take it too late then you will be shopping for a bra with your girl.

So take my advice from a guy who made his mistake and got caught: play it safe until you have enough experience/knowledge to when and how to add anti-estrogens.
Thsi would be my recommendation for any test virgin.

Top Bottom