Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking hgh in am. Is slin in pm a waste?

galaxy

Not by choice I have to take my hgh once a day. I have been doing this in the am. I then take my humalog at 9pm when Im just about finishing my workout. Im just thinking that it might be more beneficial to take my hgh along with the slin post workout at 9pm. Any thoughts?.......galaxy

I am not 100% sure but what I do know is that taking slin that late at night can be very dangerous. What time do you go to bed?

The Almighty said:
I am not 100% sure but what I do know is that taking slin that late at night can be very dangerous. What time do you go to bed?
yes i hope you stay up for 4-5 hours after injection.

i am about to try the GH 2iu twice per day and slin 10 units twice per day, and not too close to bed. 5 days on 2 days off. if there is a way to do it with only one shot of GH and one shot of slin without wasting it, i would try it... i wish i could just run the GH with some test, but everyone has told me it is a total waste without the slin???

I take humalog at 9pm and go to be 2hrs later. I take in carbs/protein/creatine/glutamine right after inj. I then drink 2 protein shakes with a total of 104g carbs and 48g protein 30min later. And right before bed I drink some juice. I also eat a pretty big meal at 7pm so Im pretty bloated from food and juice by the time I go to bed so there is nothing to worry about.............galaxy

Top Bottom