Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking gear while taking antibiotics

americanino

Hi guys I need some help here I suddenly got a cyst on my lower back on the right side, that shit got really bad and they couldn't drain it so I have to take antibiotics to get rid of it, I'm currently on test and anavar on my 8 week and have 2 more weeks to go and I don't want to stop my cycle at this stage so I need to know if I should stop my gear as soon as I start my medicine or can I take them both without any issues, thank you.

antibiotics kill the good bacteria too. you should be taking a pro biotic. most pro biotics are scams, especially those keifer's you see in the dairy section and don't do a thing but upset your stomach and dump lots of bacteria into you.

the best one i tell guys to use is sach boulardii, you should buy it from a health food store and it should be refridgerated. never buy it online

You don't need probiotics. Eat fresh fruit and vegetables..
But to the op, what does the doc say you should do? Second, your question can't even be answered without knowing WHICH antibiotic you take.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There will be no negative interactions when taking any antibiotic with steroids but antibiotics should be used as a last resort and only when 100% necessary. Antibiotics destroy the good bacteria in your digestive flora which is essential for digestive health and immune function.

You can take antibiotics and steroids together without any issues.

What about liver toxicity? Again, with an unknown antibiotic. Some antibiotics are fairly toxic too. From one article I read "Thus, antibiotics were the third most common cause of chronic liver damage in a large, long-term, follow-up registry set up in Spain.35"... But gainz!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you are worried about the liver then just drop the anavar. It is mild but still does affect the liver. The test will be fine to continue. I don't think 2 weeks is going to make a huge difference either way though.

Your liver is a pretty versatile organ. If you are overly concerned, then drop the anavar but I wouldn't worry about it too much personally.

If you have no pre-existing liver issues and supplement with a good liver aid supplement on your cycle, it shouldn't be an issue. Look for a good liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product N2guard from n2bm.com

Top Bottom