Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking gear with cholestrol pills/bp pills

Massive Pumps

Plat Hero
Platinum
Is there a prob to take cholestrol pill and a beta blocker/calciam blocker for BP with lets say with sus and deca

bp now is 110/70

cholestrol is 185

i take atenolol (beta blocker), and lisinporil (bp med), on heavier cycles (currently), and have lipitor on hand if im on orals..so this would be a nice answer...but id imagine the bp pills n beta blockers r only to your advantage if u need em...some cholesterol meds (lipitor) can increase liver enzymes tho i heard...so only best to take it if u really need it..

I also took Antenolol and Linisporil just had my medication changed a couple of months ago. Now on Linisporil and Amlodipine I have more energy now i'm off the beta blocker. I have been on BP pills since my twenties, High Blood pressure is in the family and I have no problem with taking taking gear. In fact i think it helps to a point, as my BP does not really alter when i'm on a cycle. So i would not worry about it as i dont the only gear i know you should avoid is diuretics.

I agree with comments made so far as I am on both BP and Cholesterol medications and both seem to help with the sides of AAS. Just avoid the substances that increase red blood cell production as they will alter your blood volume and send your BP higher.

dal22 said:
Is there a prob to take cholestrol pill and a beta blocker/calciam blocker for BP with lets say with sus and deca

bp now is 110/70

cholestrol is 185

I work with many athletes who take BP meds with AAS and no problems. Check a PDR for drug interactions.

1392477 said:
I agree with comments made so far as I am on both BP and Cholesterol medications and both seem to help with the sides of AAS. Just avoid the substances that increase red blood cell production as they will alter your blood volume and send your BP higher.

what substances do? i know anadrol does but i would never do that i might as well shoot myself

Top Bottom