x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Taking extra test

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Taking extra test within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello, If been considering steroids for the last 30 years, now at 57 I found a place on the net they require a blood test, and a physical to start their program. They said that they bring my test levels to the upper end of the range for my age. I am going for the blood test tomorrow morning. So right now I don't know how much testosterone I would be injecting each week. While on the cycle should I be taking something else to prevent the man boobs? And what would be the correct product after

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Taking extra test

Hello,
    If been considering steroids for the last 30 years, now at 57 I found a place on the net they require a blood test, and a physical to start their program. They said that they bring my test levels to the upper end of the range for my age.
    I am going for the blood test tomorrow morning. So right now I don't know how much testosterone I would be injecting each week.
    While on the cycle should I be taking something else to prevent the man boobs? And what would be the correct product after the cycle?
    thank you

Re: Taking extra test

This is what you'll be addressing with your doctor. You'll be paying for this as ask all the questions you want.

What you are talking about is testosterone replacement therapy, not a cycle, and most times the amount of test needed is too low to worry about excess estrogen conversion or needing an AI. If they do give you a dose that is higher, they will prescribe the AI as well. Again, I need to stress, what they are talking about is not a cycle, and there is nothing to do afterwards, because there is no afterwards. To alter your low t levels, you will be prescribed test injections for the rest of your life.

your doctor should be monitoring all of this and getting things dialed in and safe for you... thats their job...

you are not cycling anything... if you get prescribed test, then its TRT and you will be staying on that.. i think you are not understanding anything so far and missing the entire point of what you are having done

what i've found with TRT doctors and clinics is they are trying to drive their business so they will put you on TOO MUCH test for TRT. this will lead to the man boobs and prostate issues. a lot of people argue with me but i am a big believer in YOU have to be your own doctor. so YOU have to do your own homework first before ever going in and YOU have to tell the doctor how much test you need etc. don't just go with what the doctor tells you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    what i've found with TRT doctors and clinics is they are trying to drive their business so they will put you on TOO MUCH test for TRT. this will lead to the man boobs and prostate issues. a lot of people argue with me but i am a big believer in YOU have to be your own doctor. so YOU have to do your own homework first before ever going in and YOU have to tell the doctor how much test you need etc. don't just go with what the doctor tells you
    Absolutely 100% agree with this about the practices of the TRT and anti-aging clinics. I would really only trust a normal endocrinologist to diagnose and prescribe TRT.

I'm not so sure about this online clinic you're using. When going the trt route its important to have a good educated endocrinologist that knows the correct way to treat their patients
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Talk to your doctor

Do your research. Docs who Rx trt will include an AI and HCG. If not find another physician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk