Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking extra test

vipertrust

[FONT=&quot]Hello,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If been considering steroids for the last 30 years, now at 57 I found a place on the net they require a blood test, and a physical to start their program. They said that they bring my test levels to the upper end of the range for my age.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am going for the blood test tomorrow morning. So right now I don't know how much testosterone I would be injecting each week.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While on the cycle should I be taking something else to prevent the man boobs? And what would be the correct product after the cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thank you[/FONT]

What you are talking about is testosterone replacement therapy, not a cycle, and most times the amount of test needed is too low to worry about excess estrogen conversion or needing an AI. If they do give you a dose that is higher, they will prescribe the AI as well. Again, I need to stress, what they are talking about is not a cycle, and there is nothing to do afterwards, because there is no afterwards. To alter your low t levels, you will be prescribed test injections for the rest of your life.

your doctor should be monitoring all of this and getting things dialed in and safe for you... thats their job...

you are not cycling anything... if you get prescribed test, then its TRT and you will be staying on that.. i think you are not understanding anything so far and missing the entire point of what you are having done

what i've found with TRT doctors and clinics is they are trying to drive their business so they will put you on TOO MUCH test for TRT. this will lead to the man boobs and prostate issues. a lot of people argue with me but i am a big believer in YOU have to be your own doctor. so YOU have to do your own homework first before ever going in and YOU have to tell the doctor how much test you need etc. don't just go with what the doctor tells you

what i've found with TRT doctors and clinics is they are trying to drive their business so they will put you on TOO MUCH test for TRT. this will lead to the man boobs and prostate issues. a lot of people argue with me but i am a big believer in YOU have to be your own doctor. so YOU have to do your own homework first before ever going in and YOU have to tell the doctor how much test you need etc. don't just go with what the doctor tells you
Absolutely 100% agree with this about the practices of the TRT and anti-aging clinics. I would really only trust a normal endocrinologist to diagnose and prescribe TRT.

Do your research. Docs who Rx trt will include an AI and HCG. If not find another physician.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom