Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking d-bol form time to time

the joz

i am planning on a cycle of weeks 1-2 d-bol 25/day and weeks 1-8 sust 750/week.my question is has anyone taken d-bol just once a week as they are working out say on arm day just to get an extra kick?thanks for any input.

One day a week would be a waste of time.I use to take 4-6 D-Bol Pills before I worked out.I just loved the pump.Now I wouldnt suggest doing it once a week if your looking for that pump just do it before each workout threw the duration of your cycle.This helped me in strenght gains tremendously...

It be a waste IMO.
Dbol needs at least a week to fully kick in.
With once a week doses there will be not enough substance in your system to notice anything.

Canuck4 said:
It be a waste IMO.
Dbol needs at least a week to fully kick in.
With once a week doses there will be not enough substance in your system to notice anything.

Agreed.

ok thanks i have never tried d-bol but since it is king of fast acting(some freinds of mine have used it) i was thinking i could do it on my one body part that is lagging behind once a week to get a jump start on it.thanks for the input

Top Bottom