Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking a cycle with delatestryl and liver

kavaliers

I'm talking to my Doc about taking delatestryl for my low test levels and I was wondering if injectable test has any negative effects on your liver, I had liver issues in the past , so before taking it I would like to double check with you bros.

Thanks Guys!

no injecting testosterone is liver safe

what hurts your liver are most anabolic steroids and PH's, most oral drugs (even OTC), alcohol, etc.

if you are having liver issues i suggest you stop the above and also use n2guard daily which contains organ aids like TUDCA and milk thistle etc

Deratestyl is just a brand name testosterone enanthate. Injectable testosterone does not effect your liver in any way.

The only thing that effects your liver are 17-alpha-alkylated oral steroids and pro-hormones.

You can read hormone profiles on evolutionary.org to see which steroids are liver toxic or not -> http://www.evolutionary.org

no injecting testosterone is liver safe

what hurts your liver are most anabolic steroids and PH's, most oral drugs (even OTC), alcohol, etc.

if you are having liver issues i suggest you stop the above and also use n2guard daily which contains organ aids like TUDCA and milk thistle etc

This daily supplement does wonders for your kidneys and liver, tested it myself

Top Bottom