Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Clen with Crohns disease

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
I am very interested in taking clenbuteral but I also have Crohns disease and I dont want to spend the money on it and get my Crohns disease out of remission. Is it safe to take it?
thanks

IF you dont have a sensible answer, please dont post, this is serious shit, stay on c and c if u wanna talk smack

Hey Bro,
I have Crohns also. I chose not to use use clen, bc I don't want to come out of Crohns remission either. I think the sides from clen would aggitate Crohns too much.

Have you used ECA? I have. But, only for short time periods. (I know its not much safer than clen)

"shortstack" is another guy on the board who has Crohns. He is pretty knowledgable about AAS and Chrones. He gets HGH paid by his ins for his chrones. (lucky bastard)
But, Im sure he will chime in to this thread.

What is your diet like? The 6-8 "healthy" meals really helped w/my BF. But, it may have saved my life from Crohns also.

PM me w/any questions about Crohns. Good luck Bro.

SoKlueles said:
IF you dont have a sensible answer, please dont post, this is serious shit, stay on c and c if u wanna talk smack
Someone changed the post hotkey on EF to ALT-F4, which is incidentally
the Windows hotkey for close window, sooooooo, when I hit ALT F4 to close a IE window out, it automatically creates a post for me.........
I hope you understand SoKlueles.....It's a mistake and I can't delete my own posts so I edit and add "ALT-F4"......I don't "wanna talk smack". Your question and condition are serious indeed. I hope this clears things up :rose:

Last edited:
Ulcasterdropout said:
Someone changed the the post hotkey on EF to ALT-F4, which is incidentally
the Windows hotkey for close window, sooooooo, when I hit ALT F4 to close a IE window out, it automatically creates a post for me.........
I hope you understand SoKlueles.....It's a mistake and I can't delete my own posts so I edit and add "ALT-F4"......I don't "wanna talk smack". Your question and condition are serious indeed. I hope this clears things up :rose:
ok, i thought u were being a smart ass lol but its ok, i dont get what ur saying but ok
thanks for the imput, from teh information i have recieved, it didnt have anything about it, but some things that u take can aggrivate crohns disease and make it worse, I really REALLY do not want to go out of remission especially right now, because it could down my workouts and everything that im doing right now

clenbuterol might aggrivate your crohns girl, i wouldnt attempt it.
i have done 2 cycles of clen, 2 diffrent brands. i was fine with the 1 cycle, and i havd a mild flare after the second one. there are a bunch of other things you can do instead of clen. look into t4 (synthroid) or maybe t3 (thyroid med). or maybe just regular supps like green tea extract. how old are you, and where are you from? I might be able to guide you with some helpful info if you want it.

take care
shortstack.

shortstack said:
clenbuterol might aggrivate your crohns girl, i wouldnt attempt it.
i have done 2 cycles of clen, 2 diffrent brands. i was fine with the 1 cycle, and i havd a mild flare after the second one. there are a bunch of other things you can do instead of clen. look into t4 (synthroid) or maybe t3 (thyroid med). or maybe just regular supps like green tea extract. how old are you, and where are you from? I might be able to guide you with some helpful info if you want it.

take care
shortstack.
Im 34 and i live in Tennessee, will the other 2 things not flare it up? I want to do this but keeping my crohns in remission is more important to me, i have kids that I have to support and i have bills to pay. I dont want to be sick in the hospital with a bad flare up.

hey bro, this var cycle is fine, you got the go ahead if you want.
i wouldnt attempt any other aas in tab form though.
take care

shortstack (aka your ginnue pig, lol)
awittyusername said:
Hey Bro,
I have Crohns also. I chose not to use use clen, bc I don't want to come out of Crohns remission either. I think the sides from clen would aggitate Crohns too much.

Have you used ECA? I have. But, only for short time periods. (I know its not much safer than clen)

"shortstack" is another guy on the board who has Crohns. He is pretty knowledgable about AAS and Chrones. He gets HGH paid by his ins for his chrones. (lucky bastard)
But, Im sure he will chime in to this thread.

What is your diet like? The 6-8 "healthy" meals really helped w/my BF. But, it may have saved my life from Crohns also.

PM me w/any questions about Crohns. Good luck Bro.

Top Bottom