Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Clem between cycles

Lestat^

I am currently in my 3rd week off of my 7 week break between cycles, i have taken my hcg and am starting my clomid. I would like to do 2 weeks of clem will this be regarded as "bridging" and will it affect my "cleaning" phase.

Thanks in Advance
Lestat

What is clam? If you meant type of seafood, the correct spelling is "clam". Clams will not effect your cleaning phase, so won't mussels, shrimp, lobster,crabs,etc...
I, personally love to prepare my clams with some white wine, tomato sauce, ground beef, ham hocks, fresh herbs, garlic buds over penne...or if you can get really fresh littlenecks, simlply open them and eat raw with a touch of lemon and tosted good italian bread.
Or, if I want to get fancy and impresse my guests, use liquid from clams for the sauce for something like ravioli.

I'm sure you means Clen "Clenbuterol"
Clenbuterol is not a steroidal hormone, but a beta-2-symphatomimetic which means that it will never affect the HPTA & the recovery phase
but at least it will protect muscles from catabolism & tissue breakdown as an Anti-catabolic agent

Thanks Panerai for the insightful answer, its answers like this that stop me from posting questions very often. I haven’t actually used the word “clam” in my post I have however used the word “clem” which I wrongly assumed people would understand to be Clenbuterol (Clenbuterol Hydrochloride) . But thanks all the same for the recipie for clams .
If anyone has an answer that doesn’t involve seafood please post.

Thanks in Advance
Lestat^

Don't be upset, it was just a joke, not a flame:)
As for your question, Weam answered it already: clem is not a steroid, so will not effect your postcycle recovery of HPTA. I highly doubt that it has anti-catabolic effect in humans, it's outdated theory, but anyway, it will not do any harm. You can't consider it as "bridging", rather some cutting. You can use ECA stack on Clem off weeks.;)

No problem Panerai, I just see a lot of guys get given a hard time when they first start posting. Thanks for the answer.

Lestat

Primobolan is still an Anabolic Androgenic Steroid by mean it will affect the HPTA & the recovery phase,
doesn't matter what everybody says, but it's an Androgenic Steroid, doesn't matter if it's a strong androgen to cause a total inhibition with the HPTA but at least it will affect it even at a doses of 200mg/week or less

I think if it do not affect the HPTA then it would be better to call it a supplement and not an Anabolic Steroid
any exogenous Testosterone & AS will affect the HPTA

Weam, what about Anavar? How much of it has to be taken to suppress HPTA?
BTW, I agree on Primo with you.

Top Bottom