Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Avena and Maca during test cycle

Deezle99

Is there any benefit taking avena and maca during a test cycle? Will it help the body produce more testosterone and give you better gains? Will it improve sex drive? Also does your body develop any kind of tolerance to these supplements?? If you take it during the cycle will it be less effective with your post cycle therapy?

have used this exact combo...works well in the areas for sex....have not noticed any down regulation at this point...about week 6 or 7 for me.....900mg for maca and 2400mg for avena....have noticed a difference when these products are not used, not as intense and sensations arent as good......

You shouldn't need maca during the cycle since your sex drive should be up anyway. Avena is good to take anytime because it lowers SHBG.

Once again, I have to recommend www,beyond-a-century.com for the best price on good avena, but you have to make your own pills, or go with "Unleashed" from www.proteinfactory.com which also has muara puama and nettles for further free test elevation.

Like Nelson said, the Avena Sativa should be helpful during the cycle to get the most out of your gear with lower SHBG. I wouldn't bother with the maca though if I was on test. I would have an erection 24/7.

Top Bottom