Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking anadrol and passing a drug test

lett louis

I did a cycle of anadrol, my last dose was a month ago exactly and I will be getting tested in court, I didn't know they do this drug test since my ex-requested it over visitation issues, are there any chances anadrol shows in a drug test if I stop my cycle yesterday and I get tested in a week or two?

This chart summarizes lists the half life and detection times of the most common steroids:

The detection time of anadrol is 8 weeks so you won't want to get the blood work done until you have stopped the anadrol AT LEAST 8 weeks prior. I would wait 10 weeks just to be safe.

your ex is using your steroid use against you in court. you should not be choosing steroids over your children. i really hope you realize this. you are cutting things very close. the anadrol will be detectable 4 weeks, so if you are tested 1-2 weeks after you better get your lawyer to change the date ]]
good luck

It will depend on how quickly you have to do the blood work. If it is immediate it doesn't look good. Try to put it off if you are able to.

It very highly depends on what they will be looking for.

Usually they search for recreational drugs and it seems to me that its the type of thing they will be looking for.

Top Bottom