Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waow, best thread ever, great information, clearly explained everything and didnt make it sound like a chemistry class or make things complicated.

This is exactly how I explain things for everyone when they come to me for help. Anyone who needs any help,advice,guidance,discounts,anything at all on ef just send me a pm.

Anything on US Army Drug testing?

Yes 4 years US army myself. No they do not test for it. Unless they suspect you off it and out right tell you your getting tested for it they do not test for it in there regular army piss test. So when you get that call at 2am to line up in formation with the rest of your company and everyone starts pissing in cups. You got nothing to worry about. And I hope you never do because if so its going to be one huge ass waist of tax payers money lol.

Been here a long time, AAS is serious business so read everything I can get my hands on.
Never seen such a comprehensive well written top to bottom FAQ, I learned ALL KINDS of things I didn't know.
Thanks mang !

-
ChA

"...steroids aren't magic, if you think they are you will be disappointed. Hard Work & Commitment, that's the magic!"

Helped me out a ton. For far away future reference, when you don't get blood coming up in the syringe when you test a site, what does come up? Nothing?

This is without a doubt the best read for AAS I have seen. Better than any books or magazine. I've been researching these for several months now and for some reason never saw this thread before. Great thread. Needto should write a book about his knowledge here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom