Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I'm newbie to boby building everything I know is theoretic, since I'm medical student what can you advise to use and when to use?

Hello guys,

I'm newbie to boby building everything I know is theoretic, since I'm medical student what can you advise to use and when to use?

If you are new to bodybuilding then I advice you stay away from steroids for a wile. Stick around the site and learn all you can about,diet,training,changing to a new more healthy life. Along with that you can also learn about aas. I would not be in any rush to take a cycle if I was you though.

Man what a good ass thread..... Thanks Need to, very useful and informative info came through from your initial write-up...... Anyway Im Male, 31 years of age, 6 feet tall 242 lbs18% BF been going to gym for 7 years on and off but consistent it has been for the past 2 years.... I had done a cycle for the first time last year which consisted of HGH serostin (3month supply 4IU's ED), D-bol 4 ED, Deca, and test cyp for 6 weeks.... All went well and got great results... of course you get hooked and decided to step it up, so I got some Tren EOD and Test Cyp EW, clen along with arimidex throughout just in case even though tren is mild in that area but the test amount made me cautious and there for i did that.... supposedly the lab where i got my supps was kinda underdosed but I finished the cycle anyway... Results were ok I do LOVE TREN.
now after 5 months since last cycle I want to finish off the year with Tren once again, small amount of Test to counter, HGH Somatropin if possible, and winstrol tabs.... I really want to make or really keep my muscle gains and maybe add some more but really looking forward to cutting down my BF to at least 10%...... My diet is fairly good: Protein intake is about 250 gms a day, low in fat, fast digesting carbs are my thing, but i do cheat here and there with the damn sweets due to my gf, who freaking tempts me....
Any advice or input on my gear intake ? or any feedback would be great.. Thanks in advance guys

Quick question I just got a cycle of D-bol I was told so many stories on how to take.. I would like to hear it from someone that knows what there talking about.. Funny because the parties involved all have diff methods.. I was told for the first week take one pill a day then second week two pills for that entire week so on so forth...

I need your help...:confused:

Quick question I just got a cycle of D-bol I was told so many stories on how to take.. I would like to hear it from someone that knows what there talking about.. Funny because the parties involved all have diff methods.. I was told for the first week take one pill a day then second week two pills for that entire week so on so forth...

I need your help...:confused:

start out at 30mg ed and stick to it bro.

Alright I just joined so hello everyone... This will be my first cycle and before I take it I am learning as much as I can(from what I already know). I have some Tren and winni. I have 100 10mg tablets of winni and 5ml of tren. I'm thinking I might need a lil more or something else.

And my stats are:
21 y.o. 5'11 225lbs 16-18%BF Currently taking in 2200 calories(will get the P/C/F ratios later, been on the same diet for awhile). I'm gonna be going up on calories soon(Thank god). I get at least 1g protein per lbs of BW. Been lifting for about 4 years(got serious 2 years ago). I know a lot think I'm young and I know I am too. But what other young person doesn't have this going through their head at times? And I just got a blood test and everything is "normal".

Thanks and I plan on learning a lot from you guys and gals ;)

waow, best thread ever, great information, clearly explained everything and didnt make it sound like a chemistry class or make things complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom