Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far, one of the best posts i ever read!! Every time i read it i get something new that i must have missed the first 3 or 4 times. Something every one should read even if your a veteran to the game. MAD PROPS to needto!!!! Keep doin wat u do.

dam dude mad props to your devoted reasearch and time u put in this..u did your home work and blew me out the water man nice job..i just gained alot of info from this thread its crazy

I know this could sound stupid with all the information provided, first of all I'm 18, 165 lb, 6 ft, I'm about to start my first cycle of anabolic steroids, and I'm only planning on one cycle, what do you recommend I take from these anti-estrogen drugs, and after or during the cycle.

Thanks in advance.
Yours, Sam.

Edit: I've been working out since I was 14 lol (not proper work out till 16 though)

Wow! I've been at all the wrong forums! Found this post through Google today as I'm researching my next cycle... elitefitness.com is my new favorite forum! Damn. Wish I'd found this years ago. Thanks needto for all the info!

i have been doing real good in the gym with out this time. BUT i picked up a stack for a friend . i have never herd of dianabol 10mg by SCION. is it the real think pls help ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom