Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trolling these forums for months now looking for the information that I needed and you definately hit the nail on the head with this one.
Thanks very much!

hello
im new 2 steroids but im thinkink to do a cycle of test and deca or what u guys sugest.i work 4 over 3 years ,im 190 lbs,and did a cycle of dbol,stanazol and tranboulin or someting like that,i gaind about 25 but lost about 80 percent of it
im looking for sometink that i will gain and i will keep most of it and without strench marks if posible.any suggestion will be helpfull

hello
im new 2 steroids but im thinkink to do a cycle of test and deca or what u guys sugest.i work 4 over 3 years ,im 190 lbs,and did a cycle of dbol,stanazol and tranboulin or someting like that,i gaind about 25 but lost about 80 percent of it
im looking for sometink that i will gain and i will keep most of it and without strench marks if posible.any suggestion will be helpfull

Make a new thread for this bro. :D

Been reading all this stuff....lots of information to take in.

One of the biggest challenges up front is to understand what applies to you and what doesn't. Thanks for the 17 deadly mistakes post...great stuff on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom