Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there ive been training for 5 years on n off, 18 month contstant up to press. Ive been reading up on the forum as im considerring doin a test e cycle for my first time which will be as follows any thourghts/comments would be appreciated and any advice on pct i.e substute products/cheaper/safer products than im thinking of using. Im 5'11" 175lbs 11% BF.

Cycle:

Weeks:
1 to 10 Enanthate 500mg/week - 2 injects Mon, Thurs
1 to 12 Nolvadex 10mg everyday
1 to 12 arimidex 0.25 everyday

PCT to start 2 weeks after last test injection as follows:

day 1 300mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 0.25 A-dex
day 2 to 30 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 0.25 A-dex
day 31 to 37 20mg Nolva, 0.25mg A-dex

I have also read somewhere it can be an idea to start the Nolva and A-dex 2 week prior to cycle do you think this is necessary?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Btw great site loads better than the other few ive have recently found

I have a question
wont go with the stats no time sorry!
Finishing a 12 week Cypionate (500mg week) and deca(400mg week)
Wondering if i can go on winny now, wait 2 weeks OR
do my pct (hcg +nolva) now and get on winny later
( im trying to lose bloating )
im not looking up for a complete cutting cycle...wich i will do later trough summer (winny+anavar or clen)
thanks

Hi there ive been training for 5 years on n off, 18 month contstant up to press. Ive been reading up on the forum as im considerring doin a test e cycle for my first time which will be as follows any thourghts/comments would be appreciated and any advice on pct i.e substute products/cheaper/safer products than im thinking of using. Im 5'11" 175lbs 11% BF.

Cycle:

Weeks:
1 to 10 Enanthate 500mg/week - 2 injects Mon, Thurs
1 to 12 Nolvadex 10mg everyday
1 to 12 arimidex 0.25 everyday

PCT to start 2 weeks after last test injection as follows:

day 1 300mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 0.25 A-dex
day 2 to 30 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, 0.25 A-dex
day 31 to 37 20mg Nolva, 0.25mg A-dex

I have also read somewhere it can be an idea to start the Nolva and A-dex 2 week prior to cycle do you think this is necessary?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Btw great site loads better than the other few ive have recently found

I took care of you in a pm. :D

u did pal n im very grateful for your input top lad still reading n researching am a few month off doin it yet but when i do hopefully i'll get it right thanks to people like you n others that contribute to this superb forum top marks

Lee

WOW!! Should i throw away my milk thistle? i've been a member of this forum for 1-2 weeks and every day i learn something new. Awesome, NEEDTO keep up the good work, i may send you a pm later for any input on my cycle.

Okay I read the introduction, and I don't have all that info. But, I do have a few questions.

I am 39. I used to be a calendar model. I had a great body, and did not really even work at it. I have had 2 kids in the last 2 years. I was 5'2" 100'...Now I am 5'2" 130'. I eat terrible. I have no energy, and I am getting ready to start a fitness program.

Now my questions are:

1. I have heard that steroids can help me shed the fat quicker. Is this true?

2. If it is true are there any safe steroids for women?

3. What is the fastest way for me to shed fat?

Please help I can't even look at myself in the mirror any more! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom