Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comprehensive and straight up. No mysticism, which is awesome. Too many places give vague information. Thanks Needto

This thread is a work in progress and ever changing. I come back and change the posts in this thread to add more info all the time guys. So come back and re read it every so often. :heart:

Hello everyone, new member here

Unfortunately I just lost my longtime partner(my uncle) who recently passed away

Looking for a new gym with good workout partners I decided on Nosha and strongconnection

Is it safe to say I will be receiving quality help ?

Thanks, Joe

Progesterone,estrogen,Receptor cross over

OK so let brake things down into simple terms first before i go any more into detail about "receptor cross over"

First thing is first lets talk about hormones and hormone receptors and how they work. The most simple way I have seen it explained is this. Hormones are keys and your receptors are like locks. I have also seen it explained hormones are cars and the receptors are parking lots.

But for this one we will use Keys and locks. Keep this ine mine threw out this thread/post. Keys and locks.

What happens is a hormone is ether placed in the body (by an out side source) or it is produced with in the body. This hormone we will call a "key". The hormone then sets out to find a "lock" that it can fit into,turn, and sequentially open up the
components inside. To go when step more and make it a little more simple I will explain it more.

Imagine your receptors as little treasure chest. Inside is chest it a set of instructions. This set of instructions can be a number of things. It can be derections to another chest or a task that must now be carried out. With out something to open the chest the instructions can never be carried out or the next chest found and opened. Following me ?

Lets go into this even more. Some hormones are more like AAAAAH hmmm "dummy keys" will call them. They will find a "lock" and set them self into the "Lock hole" but then thats it. They never turn the key and open up whats inside. HMMMM interesting I think. So we have the following

So It works like this
1. Key fits a lock. AKA a hormone found a lock and set its self into it. Pretty simple

2. Key was not a dummy key and when it set its self into the lock it turned and opened up the chest letting out the instructions inside that will now be carried out.

Ok now the fun part. The one "master keys" We will call them. Or "Muti function keys"

A subject not much talked about on any of the steroid forums or even in many articles I have come across is the fact that. In respect to anabolic steroids (out side source of hormones) most of them have all been explained as just "lock" and "key" . However the truth is pro hormones,disginer steroids and steroids all have "Multi function" and some even "Master key" functions.

By now you are asking wtf is he talking about?

Ok lets take A few threads like these
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gynecomastia/halotestin-gyno-667063.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gynecomastia/so-how-does-anadrol-cause-gyno-514327.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gynecomastia/anadrol-gyno-454985.html

And even every once in a wile
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gynecomastia/winny-gyno-535505.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/gynecomastia/uhhhh-winny-gyno-269237.html

SO as we can see there is a lot of people shooting in the dark at a target they can not see. When some one can not explain something there reaction is OOOO you must not have real winny or ya abomb cause estrogen sides, or yaaa I heard aboms will raise your progesterone. Even I thought this for quite some time.

Only when you look more into things you will find that both anadrol and winny Are dht derivatives, nether can convert to estrogen and medical studies have also proven nether cause a raise in progesterone with winny most often causing a decrease of it.

So then what?

AAAHHH In walks receptor cross over aka "Multi function" "master key"

"Mutli function" Or "master key"<-- Simple terms

Or as I like to call it
"receptor cross over"

What happens is The body recognizes the androgen/hormone but to the body it may also look a bit like another hormone. When the drug flows threw the body enough times (threw taking it over and over threw out a cycle). Some times the body will except it into a lock it was not meant for.

Ever find a lock and think to yourself gee I wonder if this key will open it. It sure does look like it will even though it was not meant for it. Stick the key in and omg it worked!!!

Steroids (most of them) are "Multi function" and every so often they cause "receptor cross over" Every so often and some times more in different people they are seen by the body as so close to the key that fits that the body allows it to fit in and open the lock letting out the instructions inside.

In the case of Anadrol/and beastdrol to a degree it has chemical structure that is just close enough to progesterone that some times the body will allow it into the lock and allow it to turn the key.

Now here is where the real confusion can begin. Or maybe we should all look it it like a uncovered master peace. What ever you want to call it I am about to explain it.

When it comes to "receptor cross over" or hormones acting like "Multi function" Or "master keys" what is the correct protocol for protecting,preventing,or ridding ones self of the gyno problem they cause? HMMMMM Lets look at this.

Letro,arimadex,aromasin? UM ya sure well there is only one problem. High levels of estrogen is not the problem correct?

Dostinex,bromo? Um sure but once again High levels of progesterone is not the culprit now is it?

WOW!!!!!!

Its not estrogen and its not progesterone that is the problem. Nether of which are fitting in the lock,opening up the chest and letting out the instructions inside

so what will work best then?

OOOO god I really really hate saying this one. But in this case only a serum is going to work. It has to "block the receptor" not lower estrogen or progesterone.

Is there anything out there at all that blocks the progesterone receptor??? Not lower progesterone, not block its effects or counteract its effects.

Think back to the "dummy key" I was talking about int he beginning of this Article. The key that takes op the "luck" yet does not turn the key unlocking the instructions inside.

What about the same with estrogen? well of course we have serems for that. But what if there was a product for both. A "dummy key" for both estrogen and Progesterone receptors. Taking up both key wholes but not opening up the chest and letting on its instructions.

With a product like this one could block estrogen and progesteron as well as receptor cross over from PH's and structurally close compounds alike.

What should we call such a products but
As of right now formastane along with a combo of other ingredients can lower all and block all. Be looking out for this product SOON

WHAT IS FORMA-STANOZOLOL

Imagine boosting your igf-1 levels by a whopping 26 percent!!!

Imagine decreasing SHBG by 34% thus increasing androgen activity which basically makes any androgens/steroids in your system, wether your own or synthetic MORE effective

And not only that but increasing HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together but without the side-effect of either drug!! Want to know more?

FORMA-STANZOLOL the new product from needtobuildmuscle.net, is the most advanced formestane product on the market... Fisrtly lets take a look at why?

Formestane, the active ingredient in FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that is actually a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. The formestane found in FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we managed to get hold of the tested raws, and now we bring them to you!!!

Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

Now you know why we recommend this to be a part of any and every cycle. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Plus, one needs to realize that FORMA-STANOZOLOL works just as well as, if not better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc b,ut at a FRACTION OF THE COST!

Lastly, FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage

FORMA-STANOZOLOL IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE OTC PRODUCT FOR ESTROGEN AND PROLACTIN CONTROL!!

This study shows why.
Effect of 4-hydroxyandrostenedione on murine Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis.

Zimniski SJ, Brandt ME, Melner MH, Brodie AM, Puett D.

Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101.

The murine Leydig cell tumor (M5480A) possesses high levels of estrogen receptor and is known to produce estrogens. In these studies we examined the effects of the potent aromatase inhibitor 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) on Leydig tumor cell steroidogenesis both in vitro and in vivo. The addition of 4-OHA to Leydig tumor cells in primary culture resulted in a dose- and a time-dependent decrease in media progesterone levels. The observed decrease was most likely due to impaired synthesis of progesterone, inasmuch as no alteration in progesterone metabolism was seen when progesterone levels were diminishing. However, 4-OHA inhibited progesterone conversion to testosterone following 1 h of incubation, but this effect disappeared coincident with 4-OHA metabolism. Analysis of pregnenolone production revealed a biphasic dose-dependent effect of 4-OHA. At low doses (0.01-0.1 microM), 4-OHA was found to decrease pregnenolone concentrations, while at higher doses (1-10 microM) pregnenolone levels were elevated. Therefore, the actions of 4-OHA on Leydig cell steroidogenesis in vitro appear to be multifocal. Other experiments were performed to evaluate the effects of 4-OHA on tumor-bearing male mice in vivo. In these studies, the predominant effects of 4-OHA were to act as an aromatase inhibitor and to inhibit progesterone production. Thus, while 4-OHA is a potent aromatase inhibitor, we have found that this compound may alter steroidogenesis in Leydig tumor cells at several sites prior to aromatization.

PMID: 2065323 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Also this reference showing how androgens can be used to treat prolactin sides.

Benveniste O, Simon A and Herson S. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2001;33:891-8

This shows that when in this case dht, but anything strongly androgenic in its actions is applied to gyno where high levels of prolactin are found then gyno can be reduced!!! Now this will work with prolactin induced gyno, as this and at least 6 other studies show.
So not only can FORMA-STANOZOLOL the new break through supplement from needto improve gyno the same way masteron can, by preventing estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor, it can also reduce the size of prolactin induced gyno, as it lowers the amount of progestin receptors available, and seems to act as a slight dopmamin agonist.

Now you will see many companies add pregenelone to formestane to reduce the androgenic activity, but it aslo reduces it effects considerably.
Taken oraly it has little effect, but transdermaly it is extremely potent, in fact its used to treat breast cancer as It is available as an intramuscular depot injection , some of you maybe aware called lentaron.

So how does it work exactly, Aromatase is an enzyme that synthesizes estrogen. Aromatase inhibitors block the synthesis of estrogen. This lowers the estrogen level, and slows the growth of cancers, And transdermaly formestane is one of the strongest products for this, so that means lean ROCK HARD gains on cycle. This is because the androgens can no longer convert into estrogen.. thats good news as it doesnt act like exemestane wich form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme, so preventing any estrogen wich is bad for your joints and tendons.
So why does gyno happen on cycle?

Bodybuilders who use steroids may experience an increase in estrogen levels , and this has undesirable consequences for a bodybuilder, such as gynecomastia. This is often the case when a natural aromatase inhibitor 4-OHAD has itself been inhibited. 4-OHAD is a metabolite of testosterone, which can mean 4-OHAD remains inhibited whilst aromatase levels are allowed high, so you actualy get even less androgens than normal and higher estrogen levels, so using Forma-Stanozolol can change the ratios allowing the enzyme 4-OHAD to remain active, so limiting estrogen, by increasing testosterone itself through its AI activity, And by preventing estrogen from binding to receptors so preventing gyno, but as it allows some estrogen to circulate, tendons and ligaments are kept strong and healthy.

It has a 12 hour half life wich is great as when used just morning and night it will build up even plasma levels in the blood and be constantly active, so getting full benefits of its AI properties, And through its special abilty to stimulate the dopaminergic system, it can prevent prolactin.. so it actualy can PREVENT GYNO BOTH FROM PROLACTIN AND ESTROGEN, and be used to TREAT GYNO FROM PROLACTIN through its abilty to act as a dopamine agonist, its ability to lower progestin receptor count, and its androgenic properties, And be used to TREAT GYNO CAUSED BY HIGH AROMATISATION

FORMA-STANOZOLOL has even been shown to protect agains BPH...

TRANSDERMAL DELIVERY

One problem, its not very biovailable when taken oraly, So NTBM have made the strongest transdermal formestane product ever seen!!!

Per serving 10 pump serving
60 servings Per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

HOW IT IS DELIVERED

DMSO can carry other drugs with it across membranes. It is more successful ferrying some drugs, such as morphine sulfate, penicillin, steroids, and cortisone, than others, such as insulin. What it will carry depends on the molecular weight, shape, and electrochemistry of the molecules. This property would enable DMSO to act as a new drug delivery system that would lower the risk of infection occurring whenever skin is penetrated, And as such is used in pharmacuetical procedures worldwide, So by using the best carrier, you get the best effects from the formestane!!

WHAT IS DIM?

Diindolylmethane or DIM is used because its very special, and extremely potent at shifting the good/bad estrogen ratio.
DIM stimulates more efficient estrogen metabolism. Supplementing your diet with DIM will increase the chance for estrogen to be broken down into its beneficial, or "good" estrogen metabolites. These "good"estrogen metabolites are known as the 2-hydroxy estrogens. Many of the benefits that are attributed to estrogen, which include its ability to protect the heart and brain with its antioxidant activity, are now known to come from these "good" metabolites.

When DIM increases the "good" estrogen metabolites, there is a simultaneous reduction in the levels of undesirable or "bad" estrogen metabolites. These include the 16-hydroxy estrogens, which are not antioxidants and can actually cause cancer. Greater production of these "bad" estrogen metabolites is promoted by obesity and exposure to a number of manmade environmental chemicals. These "bad" estrogen metabolites are responsible for many of estrogen's undesirable actions in women and men, including further unwanted weight gain, breast cancer, and uterine cancer
And this shift in balance promotes more testosterone to bind to androgen receptors than estrogen, Bingo, better for your health, and better for your muscles.

WHAT IS 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%)?

Firstly its considered to be extremely important in the anti-cancer field, The flavonoid 7,8-benzoflavone was recently identified as one of the most potent inhibitors of breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP).

Pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of the flavonoid 7,8-benzoflavone in rats.
J Pharm Sci. 2008 Oct; Wang X, Morris ME. Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, 517 Hochstetter Hall, Amherst, New York 14260, USA.

But there are more reasons for its inculsion other than its anti-estrogenic effects, it is believed that 7,8 benzoflavone may be able to prevent the negative feedback loop at the hypothalamus by acting as an opioid antagonist, This would mean that on a steroid or prohormone cycle, Shutdown could be prevented!!!
And at 99 percent active, no expense was spared to ensure maximum protection on cycle.

WHAT IS CHRYSIN?

Chrysin is a naturaly occuring isoflavone chemically extracted from the plant Passiflora coerulea.
Our bodies naturally convert some amounts of testosterone into estrogen (aromatization), a process which accelerates as testosterone levels go up. Chrysin works by minimizing this conversion, so it means less bloat, less estrogenic sides, harder muscles.

WHAT IS Horse Chestnut seed extract?

What we are really interested in here is escin, the active ingredient, so what does it do exactly?

It prevents Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) wich results from venous hypertension secondary to superficial or deep venous valvular reflux. Treatment modalities are aimed at reducing venous valvular reflux, thereby inhibiting the ensuing pathologic inflammatory process. Compression therapy using pumps, bandaging, and/or graded compression stockings is the mainstay of treatment for CVI. Compression therapy has been shown to be effective in reducing venous hypertension retarding the development of inflammation and pathologic skin changes. Pharmacologic agents such as diuretics and topical steroid creams reduce swelling and pain short term but offer no long-term treatment advantage. Herbal supplements may reduce the inflammatory response to venous hypertension, but are not licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration, and vary in their efficacy, quality, and safety. However, several randomized controlled trials using the herbal horse chestnut seed extract containing aescin have shown short-term improvement in signs and symptoms of CVI. Endovascular and surgical techniques aimed at treatment of primary and secondary venous valvular reflux have been shown to improve venous hemodynamics promoting healing of venous ulcers and improving quality of life. The newer endovascular treatments of varicose veins using laser, radiofrequency ablation, and chemical foam sclerotherapy show some promise.”
When varicose or healthy veins are opened more eNOS production is available. With more eNOS comes more athletic performance and TESTOSTERONE production. “Endocrinology. 2010 Mar 1. [Epub ahead of print]

So it allows for more blood flow, and stronger, healthier veins, wich leads to something very important for all fitness enthusiasts..ENOS

ENOS caused by supplementing with Horse chesnut,
Increases Androgen Receptor-Dependent Activation of Endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase in Vascular Endothelial Cells: Role of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase!!!

Look at this study..

Yu J, Akishita M, Eto M, Ogawa S, Son BK, Kato S, Ouchi Y, Okabe T.
Departments of Integrated Traditional Medicine (J.Y., T.O.) and Geriatric Medicine (M.A., M.E., S.O., B.-K.S., Y.O.), Graduate School of Medicine, and the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Bioscience (S.K.), The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-8655, Japan.
The mechanisms of testosterone-induced vasodilatation are not fully understood. This study investigated the effect of testosterone on nitric oxide (NO) synthesis and its molecular mechanism using human aortic endothelial cells (HAEC). Testosterone at physiological concentrations (1-100 nM) induced a rapid (15-30 min) increase in NO production, which was associated with phosphorylation and activation of endothelial NO synthase (eNOS). Then, the involvement of the androgen receptor (AR), which is abundantly expressed in HAEC, was examined. The effect of testosterone on eNOS activation and NO production were abolished by pretreatment with an AR antagonist nilutamide and by transfection with AR small interference RNA. In contrast, testosterone-induced eNOS phosphorylation was unchanged by pretreatment with an aromatase inhibitor or by transfection with ERalpha small interference RNA. 5alpha-Dihydrotestosterone, a nonaromatizable androgen, also stimulated eNOS phosphorylation. Next, the signaling cascade that leads to eNOS phosphorylation was explored. Testosterone stimulated rapid phosphorylation of Akt in a time- and dose-dependent manner, with maximal response at 15-60 min. The rapid phosphorylation of eNOS or NO production induced by testosterone was inhibited by Akt inhibitor SH-5 or by phosphatidylinositol (PI) 3-kinase inhibitor wortmannin. Co-immunoprecipitation assays revealed a testosterone-dependent interaction between AR and the p85alpha subunit of PI3-kinase. In conclusion, testosterone rapidly induces NO production via AR-dependent activation of eNOS in HAEC. Activation of PI3-kinase/Akt signaling and the direct interaction of AR with p85alpha are involved, at least in part, in eNOS phosphorylation.

Increased androgen receptor sensitivity, increased nitrogen retention, increased vascularity, increased blood flow, ENOS actualy stimulates according to the method shown above, testosterone, So this extra addition shows the synergy in this extremely enterprising, and unique new product..But thats not all, Horse Chesnut causes the water in your skin to be absorbed by your muscles and skin, causing that super paper thin look that those whove used GH have experienced, making you look even more vascular and defined, and making your muscles look even fuller, It can actualy cause nearly instant results in this department, enhancing your physique dramaticaly.
FORMA-STANOZOLOL.

BENEFITS IN SUMMARY

You will recieve the strongest delivery, of the most potent OTC/AI, at higher doses a nice conversion to 4-hydroxytestosterone occurs, This highly anabolic steroid makes FORMA-STANOZOLOL Ideal to run alone, for hard, dry, rock hard, lean gains.

At lower doses it can be used during PCT to help testosterone recovery, prevent rebound gyno, from either estrogenic or progestenic sides, and increase anabolic activity, yes you can have an ANABOLIC PCT with even more gains, Unlike other AI's FORMA-STANOZOLOL will ensure increased IGF-1 levels that normaly drop of during pct, and it unlike clomid actualy reduces SHGB!!
Here is a study on the damage clomid can do..

PubMed

PubMed Citation
Articles by MARSHALL, J. C.
Articles by FRASER, T. R.

CLOMIPHENE CITRATE IN MEN: INCREASE OF CORTISOL, LUTEINIZING HORMONE, TESTOSTERONE AND STEROID-BINDING GLOBULINS
J. C. MARSHALL, D. C. ANDERSON, C. W. BURKE, A. GALVAO-TELES and T. RUSSELL FRASER
The effects of clomiphene citrate were studied in nine normal men, in three patients with partial panhypopituitarism, and in four patients with isolated gonadotrophin deficiency. The administration of this drug to the normal subjects in a dosage of 3 mg/kg/day for 10 days resulted in a mean rise in serum luteinizing hormone (LH) of 107%, in plasma 17β-hydroxyandrogens (17-OHA) of 114%, and in plasma total cortisol of 86%. The rise of testosterone concentration in normal subjects was associated with a doubling of the non-protein bound fraction, and also with increased binding of testosterone to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). In contrast, plasma non-protein bound and urinary unconjugated cortisol remained unchanged. The percentage of plasma cortisol not bound to protein fell, indicating that the rise in total plasma cortisol was secondary to increased protein binding. This was confirmed by finding increased binding of both cortisol and testosterone to their specific binding globulins at 1 °C, due apparently to increased concentrations of SHBG and corticosteroid-binding globulin after clomiphene administration.

Look at the difference with Formestane,

An endocrine and pharmacokinetic study of four oral doses of formestane in postmenopausal breast cancer patients.
AU Dowsett M; Mehta A; King N; Smith IE; Powles TJ; Stein RC; Coombes RC
SO Eur J Cancer 1992;28(2-3):415-20.

43 postmenopausal breast cancer patients were treated orally with the aromatase inhibitor formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) at daily doses of 62.5, 125, 250 or 500 mg for 4 weeks followed by 250 mg daily for a further 4 weeks. For some patients, 62.5 mg did not suppress serum oestradiol levels maximally. The doses of 250 and 500 mg did not differ in their effectiveness. Oestrone levels were suppressed by all doses of formestane but no consistent changes of aldosterone, cortisol occurred. Serum levels of sex hormone binding globulin fell by about 15% during treatment with 250 mg formestane reflecting its minor androgenic activity. The maximum concentration and area under the curve of serum formestane levels after the first dose varied in an approximately linear manner with dose. It is concluded that formestane is an effective, specific suppressant of oestradiol levels via the oral route requiring no more than 250 mg to be given daily.

AD Department of Academic Biochemistry, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, U.K.
PMID 1591054

60X MORE POWERFULL THAN AMINOGLUTETHIMIDE
So its safer, and just as effective as clomid!!! Formestane isnt your average run of the mill supplement, this is more powerfull than many of the serms used today,formestane has proved to be 60 times more powerful compared to aminoglutethimide, according to independent lab studies, and this also known as Cytadren, can also cause hormonal imbalances the Formestane avoids, so make your PCT more effective by adding FORMA-STANOZOLOL.

On cycle it can be used to either prevent aromatization, and prolactin, or to ensure hard gains, and an easier PCT, as there will be far less suppression to your own testosterone production, through the actions of Formestane, and 7,8 Benzoflavone. Everyone wants a quick recovery during PCT dont they, well now they can, and they can make their cycle more effective, by ensuring more androgen receptors are stimlated, and more testosterone is allowed to perform its anabolic actions!

GET RIPPED, GET HUGE, but more importantly, STAY SAFE ON CYLE, AND STAY ANABOLIC DURING PCT!!

Okay, I think I have all the details you need to help me with planning a proper first cycle of injectables. ,
weight: 180lbs
height: 6 ft

beginner - no previous use.
8 years at the gym, the last 3 serious, in the last 6 months have had 4 months with a trainer and nutritionist. I don't eat enough veggies, cottage cheese is pretty tasty, I burn 2790 calories at rest, they had this device that measured co2 / breath rate ?? and that's what it came up with.
Diet
Protein - 140 - 160 grams per day - (a lot of mixed messaing on how much protein is useful) one nutritionist said that not even top athletes need more than 150 grams a day, the rest is pissed out or stored as fat. Another said to gain I should be eating about 180 grams.
Fat - 15 - 20 grams a day.
carbs 200 - 300 grams a day (probably too much) depends if I'm doing cardio that day or not.

I'm looking to gain about 20 pounds Firly lean, but I don't mind a bit of bulk in order to get started with the least amount of water retention. |I'd like to continue with cardio so I can work off extra fat and carbs and becaseu I like it and I cycle to work when the weather is good, 20 mins each way and start the day off with a quick 15 minute jog, 4-5 times a week.

My chest gets too big too fast so I tend to keep the weight lower and reps higher, it also makes me have to work aharder on my back in order to keep everything pulled back.

let me know if you need any more info. appreciate the help. I've read quite a bit and have given this a lot of thought, I know the risks and that's why I'm here first before diving in. I want to do it right. I have a connection on the ready.

oh, two more questions - how long should the first cycle be? How long to wait for the second? Should I do a PTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom