Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking AAS and thyroid functions

osaka6q

Hey guys , I want to run a cycle for cutting and shape off some pounds and I would like to know which roids are the ones that affect the less your thyroid, I has natural thyroid issues in the past that was able to overcome with treatment, so you can imagine I have to be care with thyroid because it is in unexpectable, some people say anything but trenbolone, true? thank you for help guys.

No steroid will actually effect your thyroid.

Thyroid issues are usually due to not getting sufficient iodine in your diet or from past thyroid drug abuse.

If you are experiencing thyroid issues, make sure you are using a salt that is fortified with iodine as your regular cooking/eating salt.

If you have thyroid issues, go to your doctor and get him to write you a low dosage of cytomel. Your thyroid hormones are very important. They regulate metabolism. It'll be almost impossible to loose body fat with a sluggish thyroid.

Steroids do not affect your thyroid nor do they burn fat.

If you want to cut then just dial in your diet and keep training with intensity. You could look at adding Cardarine, SR-9009, and N2Slin as a fat loss stack.

What you could technically do, is add cardarine to your dieting and cardio regimen.

There are scientific clinical studies done showing how cardarine helps to utilise fat stores as energy, as well as boosting overall performance and endurance during exercise. Definitely a good tool for a fat burning period.

Top Bottom