Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taken some good time off

Justinmachine

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering, I have been clean for seven months. My last cycle consisted of Test E. 200mg. twice a week for 12 weeks. My gains we great, 27 pounds and dropped one belt size. Of course I did not retain all of that, as test goes. My question is, are my receptors clean and if I start a new cycle, can I go with a low dosage again or do I need to bump that up or do I need to add something else. I have EQ at my disposal. I want to use the least amount possible if I can. What are you suggestions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering, I have been clean for seven months. My last cycle consisted of Test E. 200mg. twice a week for 12 weeks. My gains we great, 27 pounds and dropped one belt size. Of course I did not retain all of that, as test goes. My question is, are my receptors clean and if I start a new cycle, can I go with a low dosage again or do I need to bump that up or do I need to add something else. I have EQ at my disposal. I want to use the least amount possible if I can. What are you suggestions?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thats up to you. You can bump it or run the same dose and you will still get results as long as your diet and training are on point. If you gained that much size then you were either extremely undersized or you had a ton of water weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dylan summed it up pretty well. I would add that the whole receptor saturation argument you hear is more bro science than anything. Gains taper off as myostatin builds up. Time off of cycle is to allow your HPTA to stabilize and your organs to recover.

That being said I think I will look to run the same amount and I hope to get similar results from before. Obviously running Arimidex. Where should I be ordering test from these days ?

Top Bottom