Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take a look at these beauties and tell me what you think

novice_man

This is the Testosterone Cypionate, Deca Durabolin and Arimidex from World Generic Lab Tech Inc.

The picture in the reply below is the Permastron(17-Methyldrostanolone), also from World Generic Lab Tech Inc.

Have any of you guys tried this stuff, I have only heard positive things about it so far, and I'm starting a cycle with it toworrow.

Last edited:
novice_man said:
This is the Testosterone Cypionate, Deca Durabolin and Arimidex from World Generic Lab Tech Inc.

The picture in the reply below is the Permastron(17-Methyldrostanolone), also from World Generic Lab Tech Inc.

Have any of you guys tried this stuff, I have only heard positive things about it so far, and I'm starting a cycle with it toworrow.

Let me get this straight...
You bought the stuff and you are starting your first cycle tomorow and YOU'RE ASKING ABOUT THE SHIT NOW!

You're going about it all backwards. Do you even know what you are doing? You've HEARD positive things, however are you aware of everything else you should know before sticking this in your ass?

be careful. being informed is your best bet!

This is my first post on elitefitness.
I have tryed the products from
WGLT.
The cypionate200,propionate100,deca200,durabolin100,permastron50,strombaject50,and the FINA 75mg.
I love them all ,especially the FINA.:p

Top Bottom