Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take Clen twice a day or once is fine?

To satisfy everyones curiousity:

Stats:
40 yrs. Old
6'0
215lbs
12%BF

Just planning on doing the Clen for 2 wk.s

I've been here for a while which is perhaps why no one asked for stats.

That being said. Clen has been used for a quite sometime to loose weight in North America. If done correctly w/ moderation I believe it can be safe. The same is true of Gear. Yes, there are risks. But that could be said about many things that some of us are doing.

Again, thank-you every one for your input. With a little leg work doing some research and the help of good bros we can all make more informed choices that will limit some of the risks we take..

Blessings,

just a clem related question. my friend is takin powder (broncopulmin) and its doage is 14.1ug/g. what does the ug stand for??? i thought it was mg/g????

yeah i always thought it was microgram per gram but whats with the ug? what does ug stand for?

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. But I believe it actually stands for microgram (µg is more correct).

14.1mcg per gm... But, I am certainly no expert!

Hope that helps....

yeah i always thought it was microgram per gram but whats with the ug? what does ug stand for?

mcg=µg

The symbol µ is derived from , which is the 12th letter of the Greek alphabet. It is not pronounced "you" like the letter u is. It is pronounced "mue" and is the SI symbol for the prefix "micro" in the fields of Chemistry, Physics, Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Medicine, and other branches of the sciences.

Since Clen has a half life of 48 /hrs is ok to just take it once a day in the morning? Or is twice a day recommended? why?

Actually, the half life of clen is all over the board in terms of studies and evidence, some say 36hrs some say 48hours. I've read studies showing the half life at ~36 hours.

IMO, The reason for the dose split is the sides at higher dosages aren't exprience at the same time if you split the dosages AM/PM. :)

what is ment by half life?

There are two types of half life.

Physical Half Life (Radioactive Decay): This refers to the time required for a radioactive sample to decay to half of it's original activity.

This definition refers to all of the radioactive isotopes, natural and man made.

The second definition is the one we are referring to on this particular thread and is as follows:

Biological Half Life (Biological Decay): The time required for a biological system to eliminate half of a substance introduced into it.

For example. If a medication's Biological half life is 6 hours, and you took a 20 mg dose at 12pm, then at 6pm your biological system would have eliminated 10 mg of the original dose, leaving 10mg in the system.

There is also a third type of half life known as Effective Half-life which uses an equation to combine the above two for individuals taking radioactive medications. Again, for all intents and purposes of this thread's topic, the Biological Half-life is the correct definition.

Top Bottom