Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tabol only cycle as first cycle

Tom Sinek

how does it sound guys? I'm 27 years old looking to run my first cycle and some say tbol for first cycle is fine but it's weak, so results will be very poor, others say is better to do a stack of sarms and less risky, I have zero knowledge about sarms if you guys think I should go that way, what stack of sarms would you recommend for mass gains? thank you.

Usually poeple don't run oral only cycles they came be extremely disappointing you should always have a testosterone base to any steroid cycle, however some poeple do run oral only cycles. By the sounds of it you probably would be better off doing a sarm stack, there loads of different combinations you could do but I would recommend ldg, mk677 and gw which is not a sarm but works well with just about anything. Good luck

If you want to learn more about SARMS and SARM cycle lay outs, watch this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

A lot of people run oral only steroid cycles for their first
cycle. You would get more out of the cycle by adding in a testosterone base.

The gains from a tbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a tbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Tbol 50mg/day
Aromasin 5mg every other day or arimidex 0.25mg every other day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Damn bro you got 1k worth of ancilleries and damn junk for a 150 dollar cycle.

If you aren't ready to pin then I would rather see you go with a SARMs cycle before doing an oral only cycle. You wont get a lot or keep a lot from tbol solo.

Top Bottom