Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T5

kieran a

Looking at getting a fat burner. At the more I take Hyde cutz and l cartine3000 both prosupps for cutting.
Since my.arm is now working again i want to slam into cutting mode. My diet is good. Been losing weight steady but as per normal i want faster.
Been reading about t5s
Ingrediaints
Eph 50mg

Aspirin 75mg

Caffeine 275m

How are these t5s. Quick google brings up a page sayying a guy took 1 and died from heart attack. Quick blame maybe? They dont look strong enough to do that to me

Any one tried these ?

What you are talking about here is the ECA stack. It might be effective on the short run, but I would not use it for fat loss, since there is a bunch of side effects and the results won't last for long.

It would be much more effective in perspective and healthier to use such things as Cardarine GW or SR9009, since they do not cause side effects, and their results will last you for quite long.

It's just the ECA stack. It's a great stack for cutting appetite but it won't help you loose body fat.

What @stevesmi said is completely correct. Stimulants when abused can actually do more harm then good since they raise cortisol levels.

I would use a good stimulant free fat burning stack like cardarine + N2slin. You get fat loss with no cortisol increase

That is a hefty dose. I would say a maximum dose should be 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine no more than 2-3 times per day.

Top Bottom