Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 year round / lean bulk

BEEFCAKEZ

Any opinions on running T3 year round to stay lean year round, and to be able to eat more calories, make lean bulk easier, and be able to up calories quicker from cut to bulk? Say at 25-50 mcg ed.

Bad idea.. T3 is risky to use even for short duration, long-term you risk serious sides and shutting down your thyroid and ending up having to stay on it the rest of your life. I would only use T3 if I were a high-level competitor, and probably not even then. Every time I tried T3 in the past, I just lost muscle no matter what I did. Not worth it IMO.

Useless, 25mcg-50mcg is not much different than what you're at naturally.

I don't know why you would want to ramp up your metabolism just to be able to eat more, it doesn't mean you are going to grow any more. You are just increasing your calorie requirements meaning you need to eat more to compensate.

I've personally used T3 for short and extended periods at up to 100mcg and found that not touching T3 yielded the best results for everything.

Well, my appetite increases drastically at 50 mcg, and T3 can increase protein synthesis. I imagine to stay at say 8% bf year round is way easier. Plus comsuming more food at the same time equals more energy. And ramp up at 500 kcal rather than 100 kcal per week from cut to bulk (reverse dieting). I’m not the naturally lowfat skinny type either, and I have read that T3 usually works best at that body type, and not causing flatness. I really doubt 25-50 mcg is close to natural levels, but I guess that depends from person to person.

Yes in theory it sounds great but try it out and see what happens.

T3 increases everything including protein synthesis, keep in mind as your metabolism increases your body has a higher affinity to use muscle for energy as opposed to other sources, T3 can be quite catabolic in real world use.

And the few pros that I know that do use it and share their protocol actually advocate using low doses of T3 every other day or every three days for a small period of time pre-contest only. Not as a fat burner but as an anti catabolic agent.

Top Bottom