Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 vs t4 for weight loss

millerMT09

I find reviews about this 2 products very even when asked about their effectiveness for fat loss, but t3 seems to be ahead a little bit on power, which you do you think will work better to lose about 10 pounds only, how about taking them both together?
From the research i have done so far they are both made by the thyroid and I can easily fuck up my thyroid dosing this type of stuff wrong, n2bm makes a product called "T3 PCT" for guys using T3 and coming off that cycle.

T4 is the storage form of the thyroid hormone in the body. T3 is the active form. Supplementing with T4 will do absolutely nothing if you have a properly functioning thyroid. You always want to supplement with T3.

I explain how to use T3 for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

You are 100% correct that using thyroid drugs can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output. I highly recommend using a natural thyroid support supplement like T3 PCT from n2bm.com after doing a T3 cycle.

I have had hypothyroid, I've been using t4 for years. A month ago, though, a started a cycle of hcg/hgh/anavar, and my hypothyroid condition is - as of last Thursday- GONE.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom