Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 VS T4 for fat loss and safety

d+human

Hi everyone , I was wondering which one of this two products would be the most effective for weight loss and accelerate your metabolism , I see articles and reviews very equal on the effectiveness of this products. My metabolism keeps being very slow even exercising and it makes weight loss an odyssey, please advice me on this and what could be the proper dosage to take for weight loss and what's the longest cycle length you can run it for, thank you.

Steve, if I'm going to take 2 IU of HGH only 5 days in a week, do I still need T3?
I read that if making breaks like taking 5 days in a week it is sufficient pause to restore your natural production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve, if I'm going to take 2 IU of HGH only 5 days in a week, do I still need T3?
I read that if making breaks like taking 5 days in a week it is sufficient pause to restore your natural production.

T3/T44 is NOT necessary when using HGH. That is an old wives tale.

When abused, HGH will cause down regulation of thyroid hormones and insulin resistance. THat's why some bro-bodybuilders use T3/T4 and insulin with HGH. That will only happen if you are using mega dosages like 10iu+ for months/years.

You have nothing to worry about at your dosage.

T3/T44 is NOT necessary when using HGH. That is an old wives tale.

When abused, HGH will cause down regulation of thyroid hormones and insulin resistance. THat's why some bro-bodybuilders use T3/T4 and insulin with HGH. That will only happen if you are using mega dosages like 10iu+ for months/years.

You have nothing to worry about at your dosage.

Thanks a lot Steve

Doing 5 days on and 2 days off is a complete bro science based on saving money.

The HGH half life is few hours, so its out of your system quite quick. Doing 5 days on and 2 days off will not matter in terms of your natural production, as it goes back up by the end of the day. Also, you can use something like nutrobal to keep the natural production as high as possible.

Top Bottom