Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/T4 mix / clenbuterol / Dianabol - What do you think?

Ghoost

Hello people. I need some help.

My stats

Length: 6 ft

Pounds: 205

I want to use Clenbuterol , Dianabol along with T3/T4 Mix (16.7mcg T3, 67mcg T4)

Clenbuterol (prolab 40 mcg)

(Every morning 1 hour before the walk): (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

Day 1: 40 mcg
Day 2: 40 mcg
Day 3: 40 mcg
Day 4: 40 mcg
Day 5: 40 or 80 mcg
Day 6: 80 mcg
Day 7: 80 mcg
Day 8: 80 mcg
Day 9: 80 mcg
Day 10: 80 or 120 mcg
Day 11: 120 mcg
Day 12: 120 mcg
Day 13: 120 mcg
Day 14: 120 mcg

Dianabol (Prolab 10MG/Tab): for 6 weeks

3 tabs everyday for 42 days = total 126 tabs

T3/T4 Mix (16.7mcg T3, 67mcg T4)

I dont really know how to take t3/t4. I have read somewhere that I should take 1 to 3 tabs everyday, 2 weeks on. 2 weeks off. Anyone who knows about this better?

I would like some critique, I dont want to do anything wrong. Could I do something different to achieve a better result? Thankful for answers.

Kind regards from Sweden

Weight loss. I combine the T3/T4 with Dianabol so I don't burn down my muscles...

Needtogetaas - I didnt ask if t4 is crap or not.

Ok well dianobol isnt the best thing for weight loss unless your one of the rare people that actually get cut from it. I am one and I have to run atleast 50mg.

Plus I would listen to needto advice period.

Also I hope you have a spare liver.

Ok well dianobol isnt the best thing for weight loss unless your one of the rare people that actually get cut from it. I am one and I have to run atleast 50mg.

Plus I would listen to needto advice period.

Also I hope you have a spare liver.

Friend, I dont use Dianabol for weight loss. I dont want to only take t3/t4 and clenbuterol (it will burn down my muscles) thats why I use Dianabol aswell.

Friend, I dont use Dianabol for weight loss. I dont want to only take t3/t4 and clenbuterol (it will burn down my muscles) thats why I use Dianabol aswell.

A low dose Dbol cycle is good for preserving muscle on a clen /T3 cycle -you don;t need T4 its crap as needto says.

Well its mixed with t3/t4 - in one tab. 16.7mcg of T3 and 67mcg of T4

well you gonna have to take them

pm me and i'll show you how to run this and what to do when you come off!

RADAR

Top Bottom