Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 safer than clen

painly

It seems to me in general t3 is safer than clen, its more muscle damaging yes! can make you fat forever if used improperly yes! and a few others, but is safer in the sense that if i were to take t3 at 50mcg everyday for the rest of my life i would stay alive, my thyroid would pretty much stop and still regulate it to a level taht is the same as my boundries have always been. If i took clen for any length of time my kidneys would be fucked and soon would have serious other damages. T3 is naturally occuring, so i say one up for t3 usage.

Painly

Wow bro who the fuck do you get your info from? In europe people are put on clen by their doctors for years without serious side effects.:)

In basicly every other country but the US clen is used as an asthma medication. People are on this medication for years if not their whole lives. I would think if it were that damaging to the kidneys it wouldnt be so frequently used worldwide.

alright

my mcgs were fucked, basic living ive read was about 12.5 mcg per day.

Clen and Ephedrine is bad for the kidneys, i ahve no clue why, maybe a vet will tell us

my point

t3=naturally occuring hormone (you body is not invaded by a chemical that is causing a wearing out of body parts, for lack of better phrase.

clen=not naturally occuring, wears out the heart primarily in theory and damages the kidney's

ive done both and love them, but lets face fact, or lack there of

one more

yes people are also put on mild doses of ephedrine for VERY logn times to help ashma. The doses are so low that they simply have next to no fat burning effects. And yes it is still causing damage to a very minute degree, such as drinking a soda would perhaps, but the benifits outway the cons i suppose.

pains

Top Bottom