x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

T3 and my crazy appetite

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about T3 and my crazy appetite within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Holy shit im in week 3 out of 5 at 75mcgs and i feel like im wasting away to nothing. i cant stop eating. i cant stop thinking about food and my stomach always feel empty. i blacked out today and ate 10 reese peanut butter cups. Im holding steady and still shedding a few pounds, but im thinking i could do a better job off the T3, with just some Trex or ephedrine. Man its been awhile since i used T3 i just dont remember my appetite being this crazy. Oh and im not even gonna start in on how

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder

T3 and my crazy appetite

Holy shit im in week 3 out of 5 at 75mcgs and i feel like im wasting away to nothing. i cant stop eating. i cant stop thinking about food and my stomach always feel empty. i blacked out today and ate 10 reese peanut butter cups.

Im holding steady and still shedding a few pounds, but im thinking i could do a better job off the T3, with just some Trex or ephedrine. Man its been awhile since i used T3 i just dont remember my appetite being this crazy. Oh and im not even gonna start in on how lethargic i am!

All Natural

Re: T3 and my crazy appetite

Try adding Clen and drink 3 times more water than you are now.

Get some bulk cochamine - I just got some and really helps to supress hunger. Bulknutrition has it. I pop 1g a couple times a day.

You feel like you are wasting away to nothing, you are pretty lethargic, and finally on top of all that YOU BLACKED OUT? And you are just thinking about maybe not taking T3 anymore? Unless you are exagerating, I am thinking that is probably a pretty damned good idea!

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by CO B-man
    You feel like you are wasting away to nothing, you are pretty lethargic, and finally on top of all that YOU BLACKED OUT? And you are just thinking about maybe not taking T3 anymore? Unless you are exagerating, I am thinking that is probably a pretty damned good idea!
    i was joking about the blackout...its what happens to me when i go nuts on carbs. i blink and i took in 100 grams of shit. as far as the T3 i am ramping down as we speak. i just cant come off

Quote Quote posted by drdug27
    i was joking about the blackout...its what happens to me when i go nuts on carbs. i blink and i took in 100 grams of shit. as far as the T3 i am ramping down as we speak. i just cant come off

Cool. I was not sure that is why my disclaimer "unless you were exagerating" Funny then! I personally love the clen T3 combo and shakes. Better than coffee any day!