Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and my crazy appetite

drdug27

Holy shit im in week 3 out of 5 at 75mcgs and i feel like im wasting away to nothing. i cant stop eating. i cant stop thinking about food and my stomach always feel empty. i blacked out today and ate 10 reese peanut butter cups.

Im holding steady and still shedding a few pounds, but im thinking i could do a better job off the T3, with just some Trex or ephedrine. Man its been awhile since i used T3 i just dont remember my appetite being this crazy. Oh and im not even gonna start in on how lethargic i am!

Get some bulk cochamine - I just got some and really helps to supress hunger. Bulknutrition has it. I pop 1g a couple times a day.

You feel like you are wasting away to nothing, you are pretty lethargic, and finally on top of all that YOU BLACKED OUT? And you are just thinking about maybe not taking T3 anymore? Unless you are exagerating, I am thinking that is probably a pretty damned good idea!

CO B-man said:
You feel like you are wasting away to nothing, you are pretty lethargic, and finally on top of all that YOU BLACKED OUT? And you are just thinking about maybe not taking T3 anymore? Unless you are exagerating, I am thinking that is probably a pretty damned good idea!

i was joking about the blackout...its what happens to me when i go nuts on carbs. i blink and i took in 100 grams of shit. as far as the T3 i am ramping down as we speak. i just cant come off

drdug27 said:
i was joking about the blackout...its what happens to me when i go nuts on carbs. i blink and i took in 100 grams of shit. as far as the T3 i am ramping down as we speak. i just cant come off

Cool. I was not sure that is why my disclaimer "unless you were exagerating" Funny then! I personally love the clen T3 combo and shakes. Better than coffee any day!

Top Bottom