Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and I'm getting weaker by the second

B

BanMe

I'm starting week 3 of T3. week 1 I took 25 mcg/day weeks 2 and 3 are 50 mcg. I'm losing a shitload of strength! 3 weeks ago I pressed 275 for 5 clean reps but last night I had to cheat a little bit to squeeze out 5 reps with 250. How do I stop losing strength? I'm also using 200 mg/week of test enanthate to maintain muscle mass. Help! I'll be pressing an empty bar by the time I get up to 100 mcg of T3!

tsk, tsk tsk. You did not do your homework. Be carefull on taking everyones opinion on how to best use the compound as there is still no definite plan that everyone agrees on. So use whatever dosage works for you. If you are loosing strenght so fast, it means you dosage of causing a spill over effect and you are experiencing a side effect of muscle loss. SOoooo reduce the dosage to 25mcg per day and go from there. Believe me when i tell you that A LOT of people take this stuff at a dosage of 20-25mcg per day for 6-8 weeks straight. That's it. Low dosage. And it works.

For others it will be aroud 100mcg to see results. So the moral of this story is to listen to your body and adjust properly.

I agree that you have to listen to your body, but at the same time you are on a piddly amount of gear. I was using 75mg/eod of tren with 100mcg of T3 and didnt lose any strength or mass...hell I just kept gaining. Also, consider the enth takes 3 weeks to kick in and you have allready been on T3 that long so you should have at least waited for the enth blood levels to get up before starting the T3.

i would throw in more test...200mg of test is a small amount. Use at least 400-500mg test, and your strenght is going down casue your loosing muslce. T3 has catobolic effects. Lower the dose, add more test if you can

Top Bottom