Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3-how safe? need expert advice

supersonica

I'm thinking of doing a cycle of T3, gathering info on safety and what brands/kinds have worked for others. Have heard mixed reviews and I also know that hypERthyroidism is dangerous. Input is greatly appreciated.:D

Good question.

Depends on how your body reacts to it. I tapered from 25 mcg to 125 mcg then back down with no side effects at all. Been off for 8 weeks and still gained no fat back. But, I have been dieting very strictly.

To answer your question it is safe if used right. Take test while you are on t3.

111122223333444455554444333322221111-1/2-1/2

Went with a half of a 25mcg pill the last two days just to make sure.

Hope this helps.

I'm down to one pill a day after going up to 4 and I can say the stuff works. I have lost 14 lbs. And look more cut. Now I was dietinng and working out hard to. But I think the stuff is pretty good.

Cytomel (T-3) 50mcg is best in my opinion. It costs around $10 for 60 tabs. Hoechst AG also manufactures a T-3 hormone, Thybon, but I've never heard of anyone that uses it.
Taper up and back down like FsuWarrior said. Cytomel cannibalizes just about everything, including protein, so be sure to increase your protein intake to avoid loosing any muscle. Takeing the E/C/A stack will help reduce cannibalizm as well. I suggest using T-3 while on AS for these reasons: T-3 increases protein metabolism causeing AS gains to be higher AND if you don't use any AS, you'll lose muscle which SUCKS!!!
If you can, try adding Clenbuterol along with the Cytomel.
Hope this helps you,out. Let me know how it goes.

Top Bottom