Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 ... how long of a break is needed

Buld0g

My boy took a 9 week t3 cycle reaching 75mcgs a day and got very good results from it. He's going away in october so he wants to hit another light t3 cycle (like 33mcgs a day at peek point). The problem is it's only been 8 weeks that he's been off. Is it OK for him to start up agian?
THANKS FELLAS!

I believe that 8 weeks is sufficient. This is the schedule that I have used in the past. No research to back it up, although it works for me.

I ran an 8 week pyramid going up to 100mcg for 15 days. I went and had blood work done 8 weeks after the T3 was stopped and my thyroid was back to normal. I will be going back on soon.

Cool thanks fellas ... I mean my advice to him was the longer he waits the better. But do to his situation he’s crunched for time. I was always told that if you cycle t3 for 5 weeks, break for 5. If you cycle for 8, then break for 8. In other words break for how ever long the cycle was.

my best suggestion would be to have blood work done, why guess when you can know for sure. wait 8 weeks post cycle and then get blood work done, if everything is back to normal, jump back on.

Yeah i like johnboys answer but if hes gonna do it , hes gonna do it. Can you tell me what kind of cytomel he was using and when u say great results how much bodyfat did he lost for example over 2 or 3 percent ?

Can you tell me what kind of cytomel he was using and when u say great results how much bodyfat did he lost for example over 2 or 3 percent ?

Well he was running a strict diet/cardio so keep that in mind. But He claimed he lost those last stuborn pounds that was a different between a 4 pack and a six pack. He only lost 6 pounds but he was taking EQ and Winny as well so he may have gained muscle. By looking at him I’d say he went from 8% bf to 5% bf. And I’d say he gained close to 3 to 4 pounds of muscle.

From my experience, T3 KICKS ASS!. If you can’t lose fat by taking T3 then choose another hobby other then bodybuilding cause your just pathetic:D

Top Bottom