Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3/ECA cutting help/questions

src

I know T3/Clen is a popular cutting combo. But I hate Clen (even with taurine & potassium supplementation, the sides are pretty much intolerable for me). So I'm wondering, has anyone ever tried stacking T3 with ECA alone? What would be the effects of that?

Also, is 400mg of Test E/wk enough to counteract any potential catabolic effects from the T3?

Finally, I am going to have to travel to Canada (I'm in the US) while on cycle. I would rather not risk taking the T3 with me (it's liquid T3, not tabs). Will it hurt to miss about 3 days of T3 (assuming I'm taking 50mcg a day otherwise)?

Thanks!

I know T3/Clen is a popular cutting combo. But I hate Clen (even with taurine & potassium supplementation, the sides are pretty much intolerable for me). So I'm wondering, has anyone ever tried stacking T3 with ECA alone? What would be the effects of that?

Also, is 400mg of Test E/wk enough to counteract any potential catabolic effects from the T3?

Finally, I am going to have to travel to Canada (I'm in the US) while on cycle. I would rather not risk taking the T3 with me (it's liquid T3, not tabs). Will it hurt to miss about 3 days of T3 (assuming I'm taking 50mcg a day otherwise)?

Thanks!

I think its not worth using t3 bro. The catabolic effects all depend on your diet,training, and many other factors. ECA is a much better otc version of clen and needto2slin is a much better otc version of t-3 so why not just go that way and forget the t-3.

Top Bottom