Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Dosage with AAS

Chris29

I'm currently at the two month mark of my aas cycle running:
600mg test enanthate
400mg masteron enanthate
350mg proviron
1mg arimidex
(weekly doses)

I am loooking to spend the next 4-6 weeks of my cycle cutting and leaning out.
I have about 15lbs of fat I need to lose. I'm currently 188lbs and 5'11 with bf of around 12-13%

I am looking at adding in a moderate to low dose of T3 about 50-75mcg ED, ofcourse with a good diet and restricted calories. I am wondering what would be a good range of calories to consume daily and how much fat can I expect to lose doing that dosage. I dont want to go any higher then 75mcg as I want to keep as much of the lean muscle I can.

Also note I only added masterone to the cycle 2 weeks ago so thats just slowly starting to kick in as well. I dont care if I dont grow any more muscle and lose fat only but I would like to preserve what muscle I have, if not even be able to increase that at the same time.

Let me know what dosages you used of T3 along with dosages of aas and also your daily calore intake and any other info ideas or suggestions would be great.

Why not get off of your ass and do cardio? it strengthens your heart and cardiovascular system and raises your metabolism so you burn fat all day long, Drugs are the lazy mans way out and have no benefits after you come off!sorry for the tough love but it's the truth!

Top Bottom