Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 cycle while on TRT

nytimberyanks

I know this is a first post, but im a long time lurker of this forum and a member of a few others. I wanted to see what everyone thought about my potential T3 cycle.

Stats:
Weight:211 night 207 morning
Bodyfat:15 percent, mostly stored in lower back and love handles.
Cycle Experience: 1 Superdrol cycle last year and a few ECA stacks.
Notes: I've been on TRT therapy of 200mg of Test E every other week since im 20.

Example Lifts.
Incline Bench:225x8
Deadlift:315x8 405x3
Squat: 285x10 315x8 335x6
Military Press: 185x8

Proposed Cycle:
I finally want to reach the 10 percent margin and finally attain abs. I think in one month when I get to 14 percent a 5-6 week cycle will take me there.

T3- Normal ramping mechanism which i have researched, no higher than 100, slowly ramping down.

Clen - This is a possibiliy and I might either run it at 2days on 2 off, or every 2 weeks with benadryl in the off weeks.

Here are my questions..

I had great results with superdrol last year and didnt get any of the side effects that others had. I was wondering if running superdrol for 6 weeks at a low dose of 20mg would help prevent the catabolism that T3 causes. With Clen and Superdrol, i might be able to avoid it.

My only concern is high BP from both Clen and Superdrol, but of course all supporting supplements will be in effect.

If everything is used above, will there be a need to stay on my aromasin at .5 every other day, or no?

Goal:

The goal is to drop to 185 over the 6 weeks which seems feasible, while only losing a bit of strength and a bit of muscle.

I forgot to post my diet as well.

Meal 1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2mg fish and 2 mg flax oil.

Meal 2: 1 can of tuna, veggies, 2mg fish oil and 2 mg flax oil.

Meal 3: 3/4 cup oats, 6 oz chicken - 1 small apple 15 minutes prior to training.

Meal 4: 2 scoops of ON whey, 1 banana, 2 slices of bread, 20g of other random carbs.

Meal 5: 6 oz chicken, veggies.

Meal 6: 1/2 cup CC, 1tbsp natural PB, 1 scoop of whey blended with ice and water.

I figure the macros are something like this

Protein:220-240
Carbs:80-120
Fat: <50

Total Calories: 1900-2200

Debating a weekly carb-refeed.

On TRT at age 20?

Do you have a medical need for Thyroid meds? T4 is better because it works with your body to do the conversion. Armour thyroid is better yet. But I think you're looking at this just as a fat loss aid, right? In that case, you're an idiot.

Clen, ephedrine, Superdrol? You're really messed yourself up quickly and are now looking to do some more damage? Sorry, no help here. Get your fat lazy ass to the gym and learn how to lose weight and build muscle. If you can't do it at 20 you 'll never do it so quit right now before you do more serious damage.

I wasnt considering using all 3, I meant either clen with T3 of the ephedrine. Im not on TRT becuase i Fudged myself up at all, it was just a natural lack there of.

Top Bottom