Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Cycle = so sleepy?

khun

Hello,

I'm currently on Testo Enanthate, Masteron (started May 4) and I added T3 Cytomel (May 18).

I started the T3 dosage as follow:

Day 1-3: 25mcg
Day 4-6: 50mcg
Day 7-9: 75mcg.
Day 10-12: 100mcg
Day 13-15: 75mcg
Day 16-18: 50mcg
Day 19-21: 25mcg

First few days felt fine and my energy level was much better (especially in the gym). Since 3-4 days now, I'm feeling SO sleepy. I had problem to sleep so I bought some diapazam to sleep (fixed it).

I'm getting a good night sleep, I'm taking one 25mcg pill when i wake up and after 2-3 hours... I'm feel so sleepy (hit by a bus) and going to bed for 2-3 hours.

It is normal to feel so sleepy? .. I'm supposed to increase to 100mcg tomorrow.

Also, I had to stop my gym yesterday because my heart was going so fast that I'm felt i was going to passed out. Not a good feeling at all.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Can you be more specific? is there anything I can do or I should expect this for my whole cycle?

Thx

Stats?

Weight: 86kg
Height: 5'7

Never measured anything else. I'm starting to see my abs. Can lift 180 on bench plus the bar. Strong triceps (lift all the plates). So I will guess above average body.
I think BF% was 24% on the machine but it doesn't look like that.

Hope it help..

^^^ yeah i believe you when you say 24% with those stats .. bottom line is you are in poor health and running all that compounds is gonna make you feel like shit. only being able to bench 225 at 190 pounds means you haven't been lifting very long. you should be lifting close to 350 at that size. so i would imagine at your height a lot of your mass is fat and not muscle.

whats your blood pressure like? its probably sky high .. you should have gotten your body fat under 15% before juicing.

you can post a pic if you can and I will give you an honest and more accurate assessment of your situation but what i said above is what is happening. only solution for you is to stop everything and improve your diet and training. then when you get in better health you can start juicing again. not the answer you want to hear but its the truth

Not to mention 100mcg man that's way to.high
Stay around 50mcg

But as others said getting in better shape.first would be beneficial

I've been on T3 for quite some time. What's happening is that T3 (when dose is high) jacks up your insulin to really high levels. This is sucking all the sugar out of your blood, hence the sleepiness. Another factor is that you now have a super reved up engine, so your basically burning yourself up.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

^ sort of but its far more complex than that and I would be willing to bet you've got a combo of having your thyroid suppressed and an interesting Rt3 number goin on as well

Im gonna say something that seems to be unpopular around here but whatever...at 24% you shouldn't even be considering gear
fat is a steroid factory and not the good kind...the kind when it has too much test turns it into est and guess what? more fat and boobs..counterproductive and not awesome

men have an advantage of being able to drop fat fast...I would either concentrate on building as much muscle as possible naturally and cut down, or drop as much fat as possible and retain muscle naturally then add gear when youre at least sub 15% bf which honestly wont take an eternity if you get your shit in check

Ok I think my weight machine is way off. I don't think my BF% is 24.
I've been training many years and I go gym every single day while eating very very good.

Here my picture I just took, sorry for the blurring.

Let me know your thoughts...Thanks!!

y2pk9rfnv

Top Bottom