Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 Cycle = so sleepy?

fuzzy terrible pic...and with arms up its tough to tell whats going on with your belly...but I would agree you're likely not at 24% unless of course your midsection blossoms in to a beer gut when you're relaxed
tough telling how much lower without good land marks and arms down (collar bones, abs, pec and if any muscle in your arms can be seen with out flexing)

Ok I got my real stats from the gym (BioSpace machine) ...

Total Body Water: 57.7
Soft Lean Mass: 73.3
Lean Body Mass: 78.1
Body Weight: 87.1

Body Fat Mass (kg): 9.0
Percent Body Fat (%): 10.3
Fat Distribution: 0.86

So my @#$% machine at 24% fat was really not good!

Back to my original question... any feedback?

Ok I got my real stats from the gym (BioSpace machine) ...

Total Body Water: 57.7
Soft Lean Mass: 73.3
Lean Body Mass: 78.1
Body Weight: 87.1

Body Fat Mass (kg): 9.0
Percent Body Fat (%): 10.3
Fat Distribution: 0.86

So my @#$% machine at 24% fat was really not good!

Back to my original question... any feedback?

Hey bro did you finish your cycle? How were your results and did you ever get over the sleepiness??

I am taking midterms this week so that may have to do with it but I have been SOOO sleepy lately. Especially when I am in lecture or laying down, I am good walking around, etc.

I've been on T3 for quite some time. What's happening is that T3 (when dose is high) jacks up your insulin to really high levels. This is sucking all the sugar out of your blood, hence the sleepiness. Another factor is that you now have a super reved up engine, so your basically burning yourself up.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using EliteFitness

Exactally ,you can also become diabetic messing with your thyroid. I would Drop that Shit and get in shape the healthy Way (CARDIO)

Isn't there numerous studies to the contrary? Starting with this one
""In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland."

Isn't there numerous studies to the contrary? Starting with this one
""In 1951, Greer reported the pattern of recovery of thyroid function after stopping suppressive treatment with thyroid hormone in euthyroid [normal] subjects based on sequential measurements of their thyroidal uptake of radioiodine. He observed that after withdrawal of exogenous thyroid therapy, thyroid function, in terms of radioiodine uptake, returned to normal in most subjects within two weeks. He further observed that thyroid function returned as rapidly in those subjects whose glands had been depressed by several years of thyroid medication as it did in those whose gland had been depressed for only a few days" (3)

These results have been subsequently verified in several studies. (3)(4) So contrary to what has been stated in the bodybuilding literature, there is no evidence that long term thyroid supplementation will somehow damage your thyroid gland."

There are also studies that show the long term use of T3 will have you taking Thyroid Meds the rest of your life

Studies are Flawed and is like playing russian roulette.

There are also studies that show the long term use of T3 will have you taking Thyroid Meds the rest of your life

Studies are Flawed and is like playing russian roulette.

Not to mention t3 eats muscle. Taking T3 shuts down your t4 to t3 conversion too which causes a whole other host of issues. If Shirlene reads my post I'm sure she could elaborate in greater detail what I mean.

Top Bottom