Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and the AFTER effects

Phreaky

I notice that during T3 use, that I feel very flat and I guess you could say "unpumped". Generally, I feel it is doing nothing for me but catabolizing my muscle. That is, until I come off!!! This is usually when the visible difference occurs. Muscles feel pumped again and BF% has definately dropped. I posted this for first time users that are discourged so far with their T3 use. The end results are amazing! Just some tips:

1. Be sure to increase protien intake to 2 grams/ pound of lean body mass.

2. Do short cycles of three weeks in length with a three week break --->111222333444333222111 this is exactly 48 tabs.

3. Take 20-30 glutamine/day in divded doses.

4. Use an EFA blend such as Udo's Oil. 30-60ml/day

5. AS dosages should be at least 600mg/week. With an testosterone to anabolic ratio of 1:2 respectively. (ie. 200mg test + 400mg of EQ)

This has worked for me time and time again. It will not disrupt your normal thyroid production to any great extent. Try this and watch your LBM increase and BF% drop!

T3

I am running a similar cycle as yours except I opted to go:

1111 2222 3333 4444 3333 2222 1111

This is the first time for me and you are correct when you say you feel flat. I have noticed a decrease in strength in only my fourth day, but hell, I guess in the end it's worth it. I sure hope you are right about what happens to you when you come off. I'm looking forward to it.

-TG

Top Bottom