Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t3 after cycle

tdidd42

last week on my prop and winny cycle, start pct next week. fing hate coming off! i am doing a light primo bridge started a couple weeks back 100mg every 3 days. anyway my cycle was great down to 7% bf gained about 10 lbs. my buddy is doing t3 now and t is wrking for him. i was thinking of running a 4 week. starting at 25mg a day up to 100mg a day and back down. what do you guys think? i am worried i might drop to much muscle. but want to get bf down to 5%. my diet is good.

You should run it longer then 3 weeks. About 45 days is how I run the product because it takes time to build up in your system.

Example

1-4 20MCG
5-8 40MCG
9-12 60MCG
13-17 80MCG
18-22 100MCG

Then taper down
22-26 80MCG
27-31 60MCG
32-36 40MCG
37-40 20MCG
40-45 12.5MCG

im currentley on test cycle with mast. and also been on hgh 4iu aday, thinking of adding t3 for last 4 to 6 weeks on 50mg aday, but realy worried about sides. fuckin my thyroid up, help guys?? shall i add just got to get rid of that liitle last bit fat bottom abbs

i was thinking of running a 4 week. starting at 25mg a day up to 100mg a day and back down. what do you guys think? i am worried i might drop to much muscle. but want to get bf down to 5%. my diet is good.

Be sure you don't use the T3 without test. because then you have a very real possibility of burning up muscle.

You don't use T3 in mg (milligram) quantities. It comes in micrograms(µg) (mcg)

Top Bottom