Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 50 or 75mcg?

imtheblkranger

Hey guys, quick question on some T3 dosing recommendations.

I'm about to start running a T3/ECA cut. I have 200 tabs of Tiromel 25mcg which will net me about 2 months at 75mcg/day or 3 months at 50.

Now that the holidays are over, I've gotten my diet squared away and I've been doing Stronglifts 5x5. My strength gains have been great, but I've put on more weight than I would like.

I'm not terrified of losing a little bit of mass, as I know T3 can become pretty catabolic, but as this is my first use of it, I was looking for some input.

I can either go 50mcg/day for about 3 months
Or go higher to 75mcg/day for 2 months.

Would you recommend the shorter, more powerful run. Or the longer, but steadier run? An extra month at 50mcg could potentially net the same catabolism as 2 months at 75.

There's always the month and a half at 100mcg, but without using and gear I don't want to go that high.

Thoughts?

i always will recommend going the conservative route with t3. messing with your thyroid is a risk.. when you come off your thyroid hormones will be suppressed and will need time to recover. if it is your first time i would even go more conservative than you are doing to see how you react

I explain how to use T3 safely for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

Under normal conditions, the human body will produce approximately 94-110 micrograms (mcg) of T4, and 10-25 mcg of T3 per day. Individuals looking to ‘play it safe’ will usually incorporate a low dosage of around 10-20 mcg T3 into their weight loss supplement plan in order to keep their thyroid hormone levels at the level they would be at before starting their diet. Meanwhile, those looking to take a more aggressive approach, such as a physique athlete (bodybuilding etc.) looking to achieve an extreme level of conditioning, will take that same 10-20 mcg dosage of T3, but will supplement with it 2-5 times per day. However, when taking the more aggressive approach one should slowly ramp up their cytomel dosage over the course of weeks, and a dosage of 100 mcg per day should never be exceeded.

The most important thing with using T3 is to start with as low of a dosage possible and slowly taper up and taper down. You DONT want to stop T3 cold turkey.

After a T3 cycle, I highly recommending using a good natural thyroid support supplement like T3 PCT from n2bm.com to help restart your body's natural thyroid production.

Do the conservative route. I agree with the above post. In years of taking it I have found that it works well at mild dosages due to the fact that the abrupt cessation at lower dosages produces less rebound effects. Are u taking it with Hgh or alone? If alone for fat loss I recommend as well adding clen in the regimine u prefer. I personally have found with clen one week on, one off

Follow Muskate's protocol with T3 but I don't recommend using it at all. Especially since you have the ECA stack in place already. That will crush appetite.

You would be better to use SR-9009, Cardarine, and N2Slin instead of messing with the thyroid.

Thanks for the responses guys. I'm not running any HGH or anything with it. I'll be running it with ECA instead of Clen. I know Clen would be a bit stronger, but I don't have any access to it quickly and my T3 should be here this week.

I'll run 50mcg for the 3 months and adjust accordingly. I'll ramp up from 25 to 50 after a few days. All of my research has led me to believe 12.5 is too small of a dose to even start with so I'll start at 25. I might try 75 for a few days after being at 50 to see how I respond for potential future use. I definitely don't want to go any higher than 75 without, at minimum, some test.

The above post is precisely correct. He is right, never cold turkey as well and the dosages are correct.

Without tapering down you are in a big risk of a fat rebound after your cut.

Which would make the whole cycle useless.

I received my T3 today, so I'll be starting with one dose for a few days and then upping.

Side question, I frequently donate plasma as it pretty much pays my car payment (pretty worthwhile for a couple hours a week) would continuing to donate have an effect on the T3 levels in my blood or would it be miniscule? I'd hate to be wasting it. I would imagine, if it did, it would really only effect the days which donations occur.

^^ I donate blood every 6-8 weeks and it is very beneficial which is NOT the same thing as what you are describing

donating plasma you can do it twice a week, i wouldn't worry about the T3 effects at all, but i would question how much strength you have to workout after your donation or the next day.. seems like it would wipe you out. you for sure shouldn't work out that day and need to hydrate bigtime.

Top Bottom