Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 50 or 75mcg?

I received my T3 today, so I'll be starting with one dose for a few days and then upping.

Side question, I frequently donate plasma as it pretty much pays my car payment (pretty worthwhile for a couple hours a week) would continuing to donate have an effect on the T3 levels in my blood or would it be miniscule? I'd hate to be wasting it. I would imagine, if it did, it would really only effect the days which donations occur.

Donating blood or plasma will have no effect on steroids, thyroid hormones or anything like that.

In fact - it will actually make the drugs MORE effective because you will have less blood in your body. The drugs will be more concentrated in your body and have a stronger effect as a result.

^^ Makes sense. Wasn't sure how much would be lost in the plasma itself, but you do get your actual blood cells back. I just made sure to take my second dose after donating.

I usually don't lose much energy or strength from plasma donation. Just drink a little more water and I'm good.

Anyway, a few days into this cycle and I'm at 50mcg. Still not really "feeling" anything, but it's only been a few days. Waking temp is like .2 degrees warmer than average, nothing crazy, but I did feel a lot warmer yesterday and sweat a little more doing cardio this morning.

^^^ well obviously if you are a strong young person you will be fine.

if you were fraile it would be different. they always tell people to be so careful but most people are not us. I donate blood and go workout after no problem as long as I hydrate and eat

if you are using steroids and lifting i would assume you were a beast and not some fraile person

I tried 75mcg today. Took 50 when I woke up (6) and another 25 about an hour ago (1). I definitely can tell a difference between 50 and 75. I've been a lot warmer feeling, no real hunger issues but the EC is probably helping with that. Funny thing is, I definitely feel warmer and I'm sweating more during workouts, but my body temp hasn't changed at all.

I received my T3 today, so I'll be starting with one dose for a few days and then upping.

Side question, I frequently donate plasma as it pretty much pays my car payment (pretty worthwhile for a couple hours a week) would continuing to donate have an effect on the T3 levels in my blood or would it be miniscule? I'd hate to be wasting it. I would imagine, if it did, it would really only effect the days which donations occur.

It should be alright, so you do not have to worry about it. Even if there was an effect, it is not significant. Also, T3 is not that expensive, so I would still keep on donating blood if I were you.

2 weeks into my cut, 1 full week of T3/EC.

Went from 217 to 213 in 2 days (water weight) before really starting the diet. Been cutting at around 1800 cals a day. Down to 202 today. 11 pounds in 2 weeks. Not too bad. Haven't noticed any decrease in strength at the gym besides some shoulder soreness during bench. Still actually increased the weight on a few lifts.

Down to 198 today. Been on 75mcg and 2 doses of EC per day. Calories usually just under 2000. Haven't lost any strength yet. On days when I eat a little more than planned I'll up it to 100mcg. I had stuffed crust pizza and beer this past Sunday and I'm still down 4 pounds this week. This stuff is great.

Top Bottom