Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t-rex and yohim df day 3...

malice

well, ive been training the same for the past week. taking the recommended dosages of t rex and applying 3 times of df(facial).

my pants are already starting to fit a little looser. i normally didnt have to wear a belt, but last night and today i kept having to pick my pants up from sagging. this shit works...fast too!

i personally havent had anyone come up to me and ask if i was loosing weight. i asked one of my friends i looked any different and he said that my cheeks look more prominent and my jawline has a tad bit more definition.

ill keep you guys updated!

keep going mate, you'll lose alot more fat. About 2 months for me now and Ive lost a stone in weight, my jeans slipped down past my hips with no belt so I had to buy a new pair. Its nice to know you can change so body so drastically.

WelshInjectable said:
keep going mate, you'll lose alot more fat. About 2 months for me now and Ive lost a stone in weight, my jeans slipped down past my hips with no belt so I had to buy a new pair. Its nice to know you can change so body so drastically.

;)

Top Bottom