Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T/F? - When you lose muscle mass, and then regain it, the mass is of a higher quality

F

Frackal

I'm trying to make myself feel better, I've got some sort of intestinal infection, it's extremely frustrating, I had almost a 103 degree flu for four days, but worse, severe diarreah (ie, going to bathroom at least once per hour) for over a week now...I'm losing mass because it's hard to eat and I can't absorb shit, I'm fucking frustrated...but anyway, enough bitching. I've read that when mass is lost and then regained, the quality / density is improved...does this hold true to anyone's knowledge?

If all factors are in place(nutrition,training stimuli conducent for growth)then the muscle cells will remember and recognize previous anabolic/catabolic factors that have been imprinted upon them.They rebound very quickly as opposed to those that have not been stressed in the past....SURPASSING previous status is largely dietary/strength related.

That's true huck, what I am referring to is mainly density...Example... a 200 lb bodybuilder suffers an injury and drops down to 170. He then builds back up to 200 lbs, would he not look more solid and dense than he had previously at 200?

I don't know, I just hate to regress and I'm driving myself nuts because I'm losing weight swiftly and can't stop it. Whine, whine, wahh wahh wahh etc.. :bawling:

Just remember,you have not only muscle memory on your side,which will rebound your previous shape very quickly,but you also have access to anabolics,which will always allow you to surpass each previous step through altered genetic response.You will surpass where you were at in record time,do not get down on yourself.Toss some of that ox into the mix,and you will get there like lightning:)

Yes sir, I shall do that as soon as it fucking gets here! hehe

"Sir - fuck you sir. I put giant needle in my ass and inject ....thus creating an anabolic state thru which the muscle that i have lost is quickly re-gained with higher quality.......i put my liquid winy in my mouth and swirl it .....if you doubt me then fuck u sir."

I love that quote.lol u have:D

Re: T/F? - When you lose muscle mass, and then regain it, the mass is of a higher qua

Ugh im suffering from this same problem

i was 202lbs,
of mean muscle
and i got an intestinal infection, acute colitius

and i dropped 12lbs of muscle over the course of 2 weeks.
ITS SUCKS.

I just now got back to the gym.

So if im hearing correct, memory muscle will help me gain my muscle back faster that it took to build?

And does anyone have an educated guess on how long it will take me to gain that 12lb of overall body muscle back? ( i used to lift legs as well if this matters )

Re: T/F? - When you lose muscle mass, and then regain it, the mass is of a higher qua

Ugh im suffering from this same problem

i was 202lbs,
of mean muscle
and i got an intestinal infection, acute colitius

and i dropped 12lbs of muscle over the course of 2 weeks.
ITS SUCKS.

I just now got back to the gym.

So if im hearing correct, memory muscle will help me gain my muscle back faster that it took to build?

And does anyone have an educated guess on how long it will take me to gain that 12lb of overall body muscle back? ( i used to lift legs as well if this matters )

wow, old post. anyway. muscle memory. the reason for that is because the facia around the muscle has been stretched alowing muscle to grow more freely. its a lot easyer to re-gain muscle than to gain muscle because of this.

You got the swine flu dude!!!!!!!!!!!!....j/k

weight will come back faster then you think, must was probably water loss from the shits and dehydration........patients yull be back full force in no time.

it looks much better on me ,, first reason I believe is that, I also lose a lot of fat while losing weight , and then since regaining muscle is easy and fast, and you dont need to huge calorie surplus for that, I stay leaner..
Actually from my experience, everytime I lost weight , I got back into same strength and almost same mass @ lower bodyweight. Since I am an athlete, that is wonderful thing..

Top Bottom