Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-3 and clen Quick guide for a fast recovery.

needtogetaas

We all pretty much know what to take for reg pct after a cycle. But what about after using t-3 and clen? What is the best way to user a quick recovery.

Simple

1. A cycle of a non stimulant fat burner. Receptors are already taxed so it be stupid to think a simple eca,or Stimulant fat burner is going to help in anyway. For this forged burner works best.

Forged Burner

Its a milder and much more safe legal dnp product.

It raises Thermogenics. Generating heat, by decoupling oxidative phosphorylation, requiring the body to burn more fuel to maintain temperature homeostasis. As well as in other ways as well. This is a different kind of fat burner where it does not use any stimulation of the CNS to Give results.

It gives a slit energy boost. Just enough but not to much. You will sweat like crazy.

2.. zip from proteinfactory.com (or t-3 pct from needtobuildmuscle.com comming soon).

This product restores your natural Thyroid function allowing your thyroid to work for you to burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time. And ZIP! contains non-suppressive thyroid stimulants. I never put huge faith in the product as a stand alone fat burner (cant lie) but I believe that it can help to quickly restore Thyroid function back to normal. So for t-3 pct this product as great merit.

3. t-3 and clen are extremely taxing one the CNS,immune system,Can drain the muscle fibers of plasma arginine, glutamate and other Important amino acids. During and after t-3 pct one should deff take Glutamine

L-Glutamine – a non essential amino acid that is present in the body in very large amounts, often up to as much as 60% of the total amino acid pool at any given time.
Glutamine is one of the few amino acids that can directly cross the blood brain barrier hence it’s nickname “brain food”.

Glutamine has been used in the treatment of catabolic states due to illness or injury.
Extensive studies as far back as 15 years have shown that Glutamine has been proven useful in the treatment and recovery of trauma victims, burn patients, and post operative patients. Glutamine has been used in the treatment of wasting / muscle loss that affects cancer and HIV patients.

Glutamine also increases the concentration of plasma arginine and glutamate, two amino acids linked to muscle-strengthening growth hormone. It is the single most prominent amino acid and is the first one to loose when trauma occurs (strenuous exercise, mental stress, illness, etc..).

This proven recovery aspect is what makes it an ideal supplement for weight lifters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, fitness professionals and sports players. The soreness and little aches and pains that comes along with testing yourself and your physical limitations can be greatly reduced with the supplementation of Glutamine.

But why is this really important for individuals pursuing an active and healthy lifestyle through fitness?

No Pain No Gain. How many times have you heard that one before? In the world of fitness and bodybuilding, it is often the norm. muscle exertion often causes tiny microscopic tears in the muscles. The body responds to this by building the muscle up larger and stronger. Which is the entire concept of bodybuilding at it’s very core. Tear it down, build it back up. Glutamine directly contributes to the rebuilding and recovery process by it’s nature of being an amino acid alone and by it’s major role in Protein synthesis. It’s role as a positive influence on the nitrogen balance that are necessary for the bodies anabolic process makes it invalueable as well.

But the good things don’t stop there. Glutamine also acts as a cellular energy source, next only to glucose. What does this mean? Well in addition to providing a boost in energy and mental focus, Glutamine can help curb the cravings for sweets that often act to sabotage the efforts of people following a precise diet. This is especially crucial as the nature of a diet in itself often has omitted dairy products and certain meats. Both of which supply the largest amount of Glutamine from daily intake. Glutamine can directly help you stay on your diet by reducing the body’s call for sweets and instant sugar sources

Glutamine 1000G

And

Taurine

Preventing muscle fatigue and atrophy Research shows that when taurine levels in muscle fibers are decreased, as happens during exercise, so, too, is the strength of those muscle fibers. Other studies show that when taurine is added to muscle fibers, muscle strength increases. In addition to increasing muscle strength, studies show that taurine supplementation can increase endurance by up to 50%, as well as reduce oxidative stress that accompanies intense exercise. In fact, taurine appears to be crucial to protect muscle cells from atrophy (reduction in size). Taurine appears to reduce fatigue by reducing levels of lactic acid in muscle and increases strength by enhancing the ability of muscle to contract faster and with more force. On top of all those benefits, taurine can also enhance muscle-cell volume by drawing water into the muscle cells, somewhat like creatine.

This is the best Whey to help the body recover from a T-3 and clen cycle. Diet and training of course is key but even with perfect training and diet coming of T-3 and clen can be hard and the rebound is not always pretty. :biggrin::biggrin:

Interesting. Myself I've never suffered that dreaded rebound effect even when my clen dose was on the high side. However i've always kept the T3 dose low. I have a healthy respect of fucking with the thyroid.

I think the whole pct-from-fatburners-idea may be in order for bros using fatburners for extended periods of time. Currently i'm doing 2 w on/ 2 w off with clen so i might need it in time.

The taurine is a must with clen so i'm already doing 5g ed of that which leaves the other stuff.

If anyone have had rebound issues and tries this be sure to let us know how it goes.

Happy lifting bros :biggrin:

Needto,

Im planning a 6 week T-3 cycle going up to 100mcg a day. I'm not running clen bc I can't deal with the sides. I plan on running Lipoflame and Lipostim throughout the cycle. I may also run dermacrine to the mix, but that's still in the air. My PCT will consist of ZIP and Forged Burner for 3-4 weeks, along with additonal tyrosine and glutamine.

Im currently sitting around 13%bf and would like to get below 8% within 6-8 weeks.

Do you think Lipostim/flame compliments T3 well?

How does this cycle look?

Needto,

Im planning a 6 week T-3 cycle going up to 100mcg a day. I'm not running clen bc I can't deal with the sides. I plan on running Lipoflame and Lipostim throughout the cycle. I may also run dermacrine to the mix, but that's still in the air. My PCT will consist of ZIP and Forged Burner for 3-4 weeks, along with additonal tyrosine and glutamine.

Im currently sitting around 13%bf and would like to get below 8% within 6-8 weeks.

Do you think Lipostim/flame compliments T3 well?

How does this cycle look?
Yes i think it will work just as good as if you were using clen. I myself would always throw in a bit of test well running t-3 too.

Top Bottom