Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-200 over and over?

Justjo

Bro's,
I was wondering, I have done two successful cycles with T-200, and have a chance to obtain more, friends have told me to mix it up. What if any are the negative effects of continual cycling of the same A/S. I used Whinny with the first and EQ with the second. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

I had good gains with both of my first two cycles.

I'm mixing my Test200 with Aratest2500 and I seem to be getting stronger already,but I only been on 1 week, so it is too early to say how it's goin,but I've heard it's a great stack,so i'm doin that now for 10 weeks doin together a total of 450 mg a week. Good luck on your cycle, Masterpiece

i would think that your body would get used to the same ester over and over again. if u can get another kind of test use that, if all u can get is enanthate, then up the dosage higher than u used on the last cycle.

Thanks for the ideas, i think i will increase the dose on the next one, and see if I get good results...

Top Bottom