Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringes question

skirtred1

Hey could someone tell me where to buy some syringes and needles? and what size needles should I use for my ass and for my thigh? thanks

Hey could someone tell me where to buy some syringes and needles? and what size needles should I use for my ass and for my thigh? thanks
Cheappinz.com 25g/1in for glutes. And the fact you dont know where to get pins makes me comfortable in saying that you need to stay away from quad injections. Too much can go wrong there

In most cities there are needle exchanges where one could get as many syringes, swabs and bio bins (and they’ll usually deliver and pickup bio bins) all for free. Of course there will be all sorts of people that use syringes for different reasons but they usually keep steroid gauges and related tools. Again, they’re free with the intent to prevent std’s and other diseases. And also these exchanges are 110% confidential.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

In most cities there are needle exchanges where one could get as many syringes, swabs and bio bins (and they’ll usually deliver and pickup bio bins) all for free. Of course there will be all sorts of people that use syringes for different reasons but they usually keep steroid gauges and related tools. Again, they’re free with the intent to prevent std’s and other diseases. And also these exchanges are 110% confidential.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

and really hot girls work there

Top Bottom