Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Syringe/Needle brand preference

Which Brand do you Prefer?

• B-D

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Terumo

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Monoject

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No difference between brands

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
I cant post. Ive only used B-D.

I like them plenty though. They are the most popular brand so somebody likes them. Maybe they are cheap is all. I like mine just fine. 27-1.5's

When it comes to needle quality there is no real comparison.

Monoject is second to none.

Most guys don’t get to use monoject needles because they cost twice as much as BD.

I doubt you can find terumo in an American hospital or clinic for anything other than cadaver work.

Syringes, both BD and Monoject are excellent, although Monject is packaged sterile, not that this is a sterile procedure, and they come in a 6cc, size

Since we're on a similar subject...Do any of you know if I can purchase Syringes/Needles from a pharmacy in California w/o a prescription?

I'm looking at website that sells medical supplys for a box of 100 Monoject syringe/needle combo 3cc 23x1" is 9.90 the company is located in Oregon.

Last edited:
solidspine said:
When it comes to needle quality there is no real comparison.

Monoject is second to none.

This is the first I have seen anybody other than a Monject rep say anything that complimentary about them. In fact, there are some hospitals that refuse to carry monoject not because of price but of quality.

As for sharpness, nothing beats the Terumo's right now. Price does not always tell the whole story.

I think BDs are pretty comparable to the Terumo's, but when you use the higher gauges like the 25g, the Terumo ultra-thin walls help tremendously.

Oh, and I cannot vote.

Top Bottom