Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

syntrax new fat burner...on the same level as clebuterol??

georgie24

i read in their ad that it says its product is an beta3 agonist. wouldnt that fall in the same catagory as clen:confused: its totally legal

heres a cut and paste from a random site
Every so often in life, something amazing and wonderful happens... something that changes our lives and our futures. The time is now!

Introducing the birth of an extremely effective, revolutionary new fat burning product, a fat burner that is unlike any other--one that has all the positive effects but none of the bad. Beta3 is the latest nutritional supplement to emerge in the WAR AGAINST BODY FAT. It was said to be impossible. It was said to be only a dream. However, Syntrax has brought the future into our lives. Syntrax Innovations has developed the reputation of being the industry leader in producing the most effective weight loss dietary supplements and this latest arsenal is no exception. Beta3 is a highly potent and selective B3 adrenergic agonist. Comprised of the revolutionary new compound Octopamine (norsynephrine), Beta3 effectively stimulates the B3 adrenergic receptor. This accomplishes what many pharmaceutical companies have not been able to achieve over the past 20 years--a safe and effective B3 agonist. Not only does it rapidly increase your metabolism and mobilize fatty acids out of adipose tissue, but it also increases insulin sensitivity. It does all of this without the harsh side effects, such as jitters, that are associated with ephedrine-based products. Ultimately, the use of Beta3 will lead to lipolysis and help you accomplish your goals of shedding unwanted body fat. As Syntrax Innovation s newest weapon in the war against body fat, Beta3 IS the future! Don t live in the past. Take Beta3 and behold YOUR future! 180 capsules per bottle.

Syntrax
Beta3
180 capsules
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1-2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 90-180

Never tried Clen, but I used to use Sytrax popular Adipokinetix until it was forced off the market. Seems like this may be their flagship replacement product.

Seems good. Anyone with a good amount of knowledge with the beta 3 receptors?? Clen and ECA work within the beta 2 receptors and yohimbine with the alpha receptors but what about the beta 3 receptors?? This could be another new revolution in fat burning and since it works through a different pathway than the others, should be able to be effectively added to provide a synergistic effect to the other compounds yes?

Octopamine is an insectiside that is generally considered safe. That said, I'd think it's a little closer to DNP than clen.
Supposedly Xenadrine has Synephrine and Octopamine, and I've actually had good results with Xenadrine. Here's a little blurb I found:

"In addition, the extract of Citrus aurantium also contains octopamine. Octopamine appears to play an important role in insect behavior -- the fruit probably contains the compound in order to stop insects from eating it. In humans, octopamine has been called a "false neurotransmitter," which changes brain function, and causes the pituitary to secrete growth hormone. Whether this secretion is enough to cause muscle bulking is not known. More importantly from a health point of view, together with synephrine and ephedrine, octopamine raises blood pressure, and therefore increases the risk of heart disease and stroke.

Recently, a study carried out in France, using tissue culture cells ("Specific stimulation of adipose tissue beta-3-adrenoceptors by octopamine." by Jean Galitzky and his colleagues, in the Comptes Rendus de l'Academie des Sciences Serie III Sciences de la Vie. 316 (5). 1993. 519-523) has suggested that octopamine can increase the metabolism of brown fat (and presumably therefore increase fat loss) -- however, it turns out that it works in this way in dog fat cells but has no effect in human fat cells. "

If you ask me, I'd stick with Xenadrine, as it has several added ingredients.

The Bionic Man said:
Octopamine is an insectiside that is generally considered safe. That said, I'd think it's a little closer to DNP than clen.
Supposedly Xenadrine has Synephrine and Octopamine, and I've actually had good results with Xenadrine. Here's a little blurb I found:

"In addition, the extract of Citrus aurantium also contains octopamine. Octopamine appears to play an important role in insect behavior -- the fruit probably contains the compound in order to stop insects from eating it. In humans, octopamine has been called a "false neurotransmitter," which changes brain function, and causes the pituitary to secrete growth hormone. Whether this secretion is enough to cause muscle bulking is not known. More importantly from a health point of view, together with synephrine and ephedrine, octopamine raises blood pressure, and therefore increases the risk of heart disease and stroke.

Recently, a study carried out in France, using tissue culture cells ("Specific stimulation of adipose tissue beta-3-adrenoceptors by octopamine." by Jean Galitzky and his colleagues, in the Comptes Rendus de l'Academie des Sciences Serie III Sciences de la Vie. 316 (5). 1993. 519-523) has suggested that octopamine can increase the metabolism of brown fat (and presumably therefore increase fat loss) -- however, it turns out that it works in this way in dog fat cells but has no effect in human fat cells. "

If you ask me, I'd stick with Xenadrine, as it has several added ingredients.

CAN ANYONE BACK THIS OPINION UP?

Top Bottom